Forgiveness

Mon: "Well that was something else." We were both panting and out of breath. "Oh god, I can't believe I did that." She started getting dressed.
Sam: "Huh?! Wait. Baby where are you going?"
Mon: "May I remind you Samanun that yesterday you were a complete ass to me?!" Right...
Sam: "Mon, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean what I said and I'm sorry that I pushed you away, literally and figuratively." She finished buttoning up her shirt.
Mon: "Even though we just had sex Samanun, you are not getting away with this so easily. I was really hurt by your actions so no I don't forgive you. But thank you for the quickie." She quickly checked herself in her make up mirror and left the office.

Damn it! I have to think of something. I can't have Mon being mad at me, I can't stand the idea that I hurt her. How could I be so quick to forget?! Ugh! Samanun you get yourself in so much trouble and then don't know what to do to fix it. I got properly dressed and sat on my chair. I spun around in it hoping a divine idea would come to me.
Yha came into the office with some documents for me to assign. That's Mon's job.
Sam: "Umm Yha, what happened with Mon?"
Yha: "Sorry, Lady Boss. She said she would finish her work at home and told me to take care of your every need."
Sam: "That's okay, Yha. You don't need to, you have other responsibilities." I dismissed her. She closed the door and I groaned in frustration. Damn it, Sam.

I grabbed my things, informed Yha that I had a meeting to go to and to call me if anything happened. I drove quickly to Mon's house. Once I got there, I was greeted by her parents. I played with little Sam as I waited for Pohn to get Mon to come down and see me. I watched as Pohn came back and sat beside me. She looked at her husband not knowing what to do, but I knew.
Sam: "I won't leave until she talks to me, no matter how long it takes."
Pohn: "I think it's best if you come back later, Lady Sam. My daughter is very stubborn." 

Sam: "I know. I also know this isn't the right way to tell you, but I need you to understand how important she is to me. I'm in love with your daughter and I messed up, bad."
Aon: "I knew there was something different about her for the past couple of weeks, but Pohn didn't believe me." Pohn hit him with her elbow.
Pohn: "Shush! Well I'm happy that my daughter has such amazing taste in partners, Lady Sam. I'm grateful that you told us and don't worry we don't mind at all as long as Mon is happy."
Sam: "But she isn't right now." I looked down sadly as I caressed little Sam's back. 

Pohn: "Couples have rough patches. You have to talk and get through them together. It's the only way for any relationship to work." We stopped talking once we saw Mon staring at us from the stairs. She looked at me, shook her head and headed for the kitchen.
Aon: "I'll talk to her." I was left alone with teacher Pohn.
Sam: "Are you sure you're okay with me dating your daughter?"
Pohn: "We only care about our daughter's happiness and if that happiness is you, Lady Sam, Aon and I aren't going to be against that." She smiled at me. Sounds nice to have parents who support you in everything.

Mon and her dad came out of the kitchen. Mon headed towards the stairs.
Mon: "Come on." She walked upstairs. I excused myself and took little Sam with me. I closed the door behind me and placed little Sam on the floor. I hugged Mon from behind. "You should leave, Sam. I have nothing else to say to you."
Sam: "Please don't tell me to go away. I can't live without you, Mon. Not anymore. I know I made you feel horrible yesterday and I am so sorry."
Mon: "I just wanted you to cool off before we spoke that's the only reason why I was leaving with Nope." 

Sam: "I know, I know. I was so filled with rage because of what they said at the office, then I see you with Kirk and then with Nope and I was furious thinking that it was true."
Mon: "When would I have time to cheat on you? I basically live at your house and if not, I'm here with my parents. There's no one else."
Sam: "I know, baby. I will spend the rest of my life asking you to forgive me if you need me to. I just want you to come home with me. I miss having you there." I faced Mon. "Please. I'll beg if you want me to. I'll be Cham Cham. Cham Cham, the most loyal and loving dog, that belongs to Mon Mon." She touched my nose.
Mon: "My Cham Cham?"

Sam: "Only yours." I kissed her softly and pressed our foreheads together. "Please, come home with me." Mon nodded. "Yes?" I smiled widely. She laughed.
Mon: "Yes, baby. I'll go home with you." I hugged her tightly and sighed. Her hugs are like a reset button, I immediately forget everything and feel happiness.
Sam: "I'll let you pack up some clothes while I head downstairs." I grabbed my phone. "Oh by the way, I told your parents about us." She grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face. I dodged it before it hit me.
Mon: "Sam!!" I should've seen that coming. I smiled innocently hoping she wouldn't be mad. "I'll go downstairs and talk to them. Pack up some clothes. Try not to blab any other secrets while I'm gone." I blew her a kiss before she closed the door.

I called the housekeeper and asked her to buy flowers, petals and to make prawns for dinner since I know they are Mon's favorite. When she came back into the room, Mon smacked my arm and then hugged me.
Sam: "Again, I swear you were sweeter before we dated. Now you hit me all the time." She placed her hands on her hips.
Mon: "That's what you get for telling my parents! Thank god that they didn't take it the wrong way." I reach out to grabbed her hands.
Sam: "No one is going to separate us. I won't allow it." She gave me a peck and finished packing the bag. I checked the traffic and it gave us enough time for the housekeeper to cook and get everything ready.

NOTE: She's coming....👀