The Email

After Mon and I calmed down, I grabbed the laptop from the office and we headed towards the meeting room upstairs. I needed to avoid a scandal especially since the news of my relationship with Mon has just been released. Once the police arrived, I asked Mon to try to record as I opened up the email in case the evidence got deleted somehow. I couldn't trust the police, I couldn't trust anyone right now.

The police had already set up their equipment in case the email was encrypted or it contained a virus. Once I opened it, I waited a couple of seconds before scrolling through.

"Is this the first email that you have received from them?" I nodded

"Is this the first email that you have received from them?" I nodded. "Yes officer. Other than the attack at the beach, they haven't contacted me or tried to attack me again." She scribbled down some notes. "Is there anything about the email that might give us a clue on who it is?" I shook my head. "No, there's nothing that comes to mind." She scribbled again and nodded towards Mon. "Is she your fiancée?" Mon extended her hand to the officer. "Yes, I'm Kornkamon." The officer just looked at her hand and then cleared her throat.

"Has anyone communicated with you Ms. Kornkamon? Have you felt like somebody's watching you or have you seen anything suspicious since the attack?" Mon placed her hands on my shoulders. "No ma'am. I've been with my fiancée the whole time or almost all the time." I smiled at the word fiancée coming from Mon's lips. "Can you think of anyone who might do something like this? Maybe an ex of yours?"

"No, I've never dated anyone before Sam. I know Nope had a crush on me, but that was it." Could it be Nope? No, he's poor. "Can you give me Mr. Nope's information so we can contact him just in case?" She grabbed her phone and wrote down his name and phone number. "I don't think he's involved in this." The officer folded up the paper and put it in her pocket. "We still have to rule out any possible suspects. If you can think of anyone else please let us know immediately." I grabbed Mon's hand. "We will and please handle this with discretion. I don't need everyone knowing what is happening." The officer smiled at Mon. "Oh don't worry we won't let anything happen to you or your beautiful fiancée."

I stood up and blocked Mon from her view. She placed her hands on her belt and moved back a little. I might not be the meanest person here, but I know I can intimidate anyone with just one look. "Please let me know if you find anything with what we have provided." She nodded. Another officer rushed into the room soon after. "The email was deleted, ma'am." Shocker... "What do you mean? Did one of you delete it by mistake, probie?"

He looked scared of her. "No ma'am, I swear. They were verifying the IP address and it erased itself right in front of our eyes." She groaned. "Did any of you at least take a photo of it or have it printed before that happened??"  He lowered his head. "Idiots and imbeciles. That's what I have to deal with. I'm sorry about this Ms. Anuntrakul. We're going to have to take the laptop to the station and kept it as evidence. Hopefully they can find some trace of the email or a location from the IP address." I nodded and dismissed them.

As soon as they left I looked at Mon who smiled showing me her phone. "You are so sexy right now with that detective look on your face." She giggled. "Well if the police are no help to us, I know three beautiful women who are more than capable. Plus a certain big sister who needs to be kept informed as well and has more contacts than anyone I know." I smiled and kissed her lips softly. "I swear if we weren't in the office, I would fuck you right here on this table." Mon whispered in my ear. "That never stopped you before." She pushed me away gently and I had to take a deep breath before going after her. She kept swaying her hips seductively as she walked away.

Instead of calling everyone and receiving a million questions, Mon created a group chat that now includes P'Fa, Charlotte, Jim, Tee and Kate. She sent out a general message for all of them that they needed to come to our house tonight at 7pm and that it was very important. "Mon, what is that?" She looked at me confused. "What kind of name is that? The Nancy Drew Ladies??" She smiled. "What? It's cute. I loved Nancy Drew when I was a kid. That and Scooby Doo. I couldn't put The Scooby Doo Gang because little Sam isn't able to work with us right now." I laughed wholeheartedly. "Really babe?" She kissed my cheek. "At least I made you laugh."

I asked Mon to stay in the office with me while we worked. I didn't want her out of my sight after seeing that email. I kept glancing between Mon and the computer. "Babe. You need to relax. We're okay right now." I leaned back against my chair. "I know, I know, but I can't help but think that..." She placed her finger over my lips. "Shush! Let me help you relax." She spun the chair around and was now behind me giving my shoulders a massage. I moved my head side to side stretching my neck a bit. "Wow I didn't know massages are one of your many talents, babe."

"My only talent is being able to help you relax. Now close your eyes and enjoy ok?" I did as I was told. Mon massaged my shoulders for a few minutes and then I felt her hands sliding all over my chest and my abdomen. "Babe..." I was enjoying myself, but we were still in the office. "Shh! Just relax ok? Sit on top of the desk for me." My eyes widen. That husky tone of voice could only mean one thing, Top Mon... "Babe, we..."

"Now." Well she didn't have to tell me twice. "I sat on the edge of the desk. Mon kneeled in front of me and removed my underwear. I threw my head back as I felt Mon's tongue lick my pussy lips. "I can feel how wet you are already and I haven't even started yet." She spread my folds and slid her tongue up and down slowly. I placed my hand on her head pushing her closer to me. "Mmm Mon..." She teased me by playing with my clit. "It's not...mmm...relaxing if you tease me like t-that." She pushed my body back with her hands and I held onto the edge of the desk. 

I heard two gasps behind me. Mon stoop up quickly, faced the wall and fixed her hair. I got up off the desk, lowered my skirt and cleared my throat. "I'll get back to work then." Mon walked right by me. I could see the redness on her cheeks. Yha and Noi stood at the door with smirks on their faces. "Hey Mon. You have a little something right here on the edge of your mouth." Mon ran away as they giggled. They looked towards me and I gave them a death stare. "Don't you two knock?" They swallowed hard. "I-it's time for the meeting Ms. Sam. You told us to walk right in when the meeting was about to start." Noi spoke as well. "We did knock, but you two were busy." I glared at them. 

Great...that's just great.