Changes

I woke up when I felt someone staring at me. I opened up my eyes and saw Mon smiling.
Mon: "Good morning, my love." I hugged her tight and kissed her.
Sam: "Good morning to the most beautiful and amazing woman I have ever met." Mon blushed and hid her face on my neck.
Mon: "God, I still can't believe last night happened. I have had the greatest luck as a fan. I'm dating you and now I get to have sex with you whenever I want."
Sam: "Oh yeah?" I swiftly moved on top of her and kissed her neck. "You really think you can take the control from me?" Mon nodded. "I would love to see you try it baby, but I have to go work." Mon pouted.

Mon: "But I want to spend my day with you." I got out of the bed and put on my clothes.
Sam: "Why don't you come back to work with me?" Mon looked confused. "What? That way we can be together all the time. You know Diversity is not the same without you. It gets harder and harder every day to go into work and not seeing that gorgeous smile." Mon giggled and got out of bed and hugged me. "Just think about it ok? I will speak with Noi and if you decide to come back, I will be right there waiting for you with open arms."

Mon: "It's not that I don't want to. I love working at Diversity, but things are more complicated now. We're dating, but we can't tell anyone because you're still engaged to Mr. Kirk."
Sam: "I can fix that. I'll find a way to convince Grandmother. Please just come back to work. I need you there with me." I hugged her tightly. "Especially now with my past catching up with me." Mon sighed.

Mon: "Ok."
Sam: "Yeah?"
Mon: "Yeah, I'll go back to work with you." I squealed excitedly.
Sam: "Perfect! I'm going to run home and take a shower. I'll see you at the office ok?" Mon nodded. I was almost out the window when she cleared her throat. I looked at her expectantly.
Mon: "Aren't you forgetting something?" She puckered her lips and I ran back to kiss her. Since we couldn't do any of this publicly yet, I kissed her deeply, a small moan escaped from her lips. "Don't do that. I won't be able to let you go." I chuckled and pecked her lips.
Sam: "I'll see you later baby." 

I climbed out of the window and jogged to my car. I messaged Yha that I would be at the office soon. I also messaged Noi stating that I needed to meet with her as soon as I got to the office. I drove home, took a quick shower, got dressed and left. When I arrived I went into the lunch room and made a coffee. I walked over to my office and held the door open.

Sam: "Noi."

Noi: "Yes, Lady Boss?"

Sam: "Come to my office, please." She grabbed her things quickly. "After you." I took a sip from my coffee as she walked inside. 

She sat down in front of me. I placed my bag into the drawer and turned on the computer. "Ok this will be quick. I'm just letting you know that Mon will be coming back to work with us. It took some convincing, but she will be joining us today. I need you to draw up a new contract for her."
Noi: "That's wonderful. Is she coming back as the content creator for Diversity Pop?"
Sam: "Yes and she will also be my new assistant. She's getting a 20% raise plus a car allowance. She can use one of the company vehicles downstairs when I need her to go to some meetings for me." Noi looked shocked.

Noi: "Is there anything else?"
Sam: "No, that would be all Noi." She grabbed her notes and stood up. "One more thing, tell Yha to come into my office please."
Noi: "Will do."
Sam: "Thank you." She closed the door and a few seconds later I heard her and Yha speaking outside of my office.

Yha: "What?! Mon is coming back and she's getting a raise too?"
Noi: "Yes, I'll tell you more about it later. The boss is so weird nowadays. She no longer yells at us. I'm starting to freak out." I chuckled as I took another sip of my coffee. "Go in before we make her mad."
Yha: "Ok, ok, let's talk during lunch." Yha came into the office and sat down. "You asked to see me Lady Boss?"
Sam: "Yes, Yha. As you have just heard Mon is coming back to work with us." Her mouth fell open as she realized that I had heard the conversation. 

Yha: "Sorry boss."
Sam: "That's okay, I get it. I just wanted to let you know that there will be major changes happening from now on. I want all reports to be given by Mon she will now be my new assistant. I know that's your job but I got something better for you. If you accept, I want you to be the Team Leader." Yha's eyes watered. "I want you to know I appreciate everything you have done for this company and I know this new position will better accommodate all of your skills, so do you accept it?"
Yha: "Yes, Lady Boss. Thank you!"

Sam: "No need to thank me. You earned it. I have your first task as the Team Leader as well."
Yha: "Yes Lady Boss?"
Sam: "I need you to organize the company's first photo session. I know I'm the face of this company, but without all of you there wouldn't even be a company for me to run so I want to show off all of my employees and make a photobook with which we can promote our company and show that the success of it isn't just because of me, but because of all of us. You think you can handle that?"
Yha: "Yes boss. I'll get right on it."

Sam: "Also, Yha I want everyone to bring their family members. After the photo session I want to have our first office party. I plan to make this a recurring thing at least once a year."
Yha: "Yes boss. I will start making arrangements and send you the report."
Sam: "Perfect. You are dismissed. Please tell Miss Kornkamon to come into my office when she arrives."
Yha: "Ok. Thank you again for everything Lady Boss." I waited until she closed the door to check on my messages. Mon had texted me that she was on the way to work. Good, I missed her already. You're turning me into a whole new woman Mon and I will do everything in my power to make you happy.