➴Before You Begins➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

25 years have passed and everything in the Santiniketan Villa changed.

The villa becomes chaotic with the presence of Suryavanshi's next generation. The four children of the three brother's have grown up and are well established in society.
The two brothers are sober like rabbits and the two sisters are naughty like monkeys of course the lady monkeys.

What will happen when the chaos is going to meet the serenity?

The four are the lives of each other. If needed either they are ready to give their life for one another or they can take anyone's life if anyone tries to harm any of them.

Let's embrace them with blessings and love. So that they can find their soulmate and find home in them.

The journey is like a Rollercoaster ride. At one moment you may be fearing to lose your power when the wheel goes to the top and the next moment laughing like a happy soul when it comes down.

Four people, four different stories in one book.
FINDING HOME IN YOU is totally different from what we've read in HOME TO YOU.
The story of finding love, letting go of your ego, an unfinished revenge, blooming love in between two opposite souls, life full of shyness and serenity, hate turning into love.

Phew
I'm not going to reveal more than this.
To know more add this book in your reading list and do follow me to get every notification regarding the story.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

⚠️⚠️Please don't ignore ⚠️⚠️

●Copyright ©️ claim ::
The story FINDING HOME IN YOU is solely owned by me under my Copyright.

●This is my new story and English and Hindi are not my first languages. I write the story in the hinglish version (hindi+english), so there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes. Please don't be harsh on me for this.

●If this book is not your type of taste then you can stop reading .
But if you like the plot then continue with me .

●The story is totally fictional , the characters , places everything regarding the story is fictional . Do read if you do not want to connect it with reality

● The pictures I'll be using to describe the story's characters or other things are taken from pinterest, so all the credits goes to their respective owners . But the aesthetic used in the picture was created by me . I'll never appreciate stealing.

● All the storyline , the dialogues , the thoughts are imagined and written by me , I'll not tolerate any kind of copying or reposting .

● If you found my story on any other platform or here in any other account let me know . the person will surely may face blocking and reporting issues

● I do not have any kind of hate towards caste ,religion ,or community. Because I believe from my heart that we all are human beings and our blood is red . So , please do not bring any personal dislikes or hate to hurt others, not even the author.

● If you found any errors do let me know I'll correct them on the spot . But please don't be harsh on me.
I'M STILL LEARNING.

● Suggestions and help should be wholeheartedly appreciated but not hate. Don't discourage me by saying harsh things , do encourage me by pointing out my mistakes .

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR KIND REVIEWS...
FEEL FREE TO SAY ANYTHING, BUT PLEASE DO NOT BE HARSH, ITS HURTS A LOT.
THE CAST IS UP TO READERS IMAGINATION. WHICH IS COMING SOON.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Starting from : 13th August, 2023
Ending in:

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Thank You
Stay Tuned
Maira 🦋