56|➴Review on being in love➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"What happened to you?" Rehana asked, elbowing Ishani, who was lost in something, but brought back to reality when Rehana asked her.

"Huhh?"

"I asked what happened? Is everything okay between you and Ayaan bhai?"

Ishani was not sure if she should tell Rehana about her confession or not.

"Nothing di. I'm tired"

Nodding Rehana looked at her left side to Divya, who was so eager to show her the pictures she clicked.

"I'm so worried"

"Why?" Divya asked Rehana confusingly.

"For last night"

"Chill Rooh baby. Everybody knows that you're not drunk" She chuckled and Rehana felt embarrassed because of her behaviour.

"But it was all your idea to act like I am drunk and said all those things" Rehana made a pout while Divya giggled, seeing her expression.

"By the way, what happened to our chatterbox?" Divya asked raising her brows at Ishani, who's looking outside the window from the plane.

As Rehana was sitting in between Ishani and Divya, she looked at Ishani first, observing her silence, she could understand something was definitely wrong with her.

"I don't know. But I asked her earlier, she replied she is just tired nothing else"

"Maybe she is tired because last night we gossiped a lot and then went to sleep just before the dawn time" Divya yawned and Rehana shook her head.

~♥~

"Bhai.." Abhimaan raised his face from his phone to his brother who's sitting beside him.

"Hmm"

"I want an honest review from you"

"Review of what?"

"Review about being in love" He picked his lips as Abhimaan scrunched his brows.

"Are you in love with Ishani Ayaan?" Abhimaan asked excitedly while Ayaan sighed and requested him "bhai please give an honest answer. Please tell me"

"Okay... so review about being in love." He smiled remembering the face he loves the most.

"It's a very beautiful feeling, Ayaan. You feel intensely happy when you're in love. You can't stop thinking about her, talking about her with your friends and families, and your heart still goes pitter-patter when her name pops up on your phone screen" Ayaan adored the smile and happiness in his brother's eyes for Rehana. He knows how much his brother loves that girl.

"You are excited to see her and are elated when you're around her. When we begin to think about a future with someone, this is a sign we are falling in love." I know my case is different, I've not thought about any future with Rehana when we got married. But that holy bond never let me cheat her."