43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Ayaan look I've solved this case study” Ishani came inside Ayaan's room excitedly as she solved the problem Ayaan had given to her last night.

But frowned not finding him inside the room. She looked at her surroundings but couldn't find him. Making a sad pout she was going to leave his room when the bathroom door cracked open and she immediately turned to find him, coming out from the washroom wearing nothing but a Royal Blue towel, which was hanging low from her waist.

Her eyes shamelessly watched his every feature of the body. Starting from his wet adam apple to his chest, the little brown nipples, his abs which were neither too prominent, nor to ignore. She gulped when her eyeballs roamed around his navel to the v line of his lower abdomen. Where the little water droplets vanished.

Gulping she raised her lashes to see him, watching her with a smirk smile and eye brows raised.

She turned her back to him and bit her lips, feeling shy, seeing her husband like this.

Holy shit

She could feel it, and suddenly she was feeling hot. Her cheeks and ears were so hot. Biting her lips she tried to escape from the open door but her eyes widened when she found he locked the door before she could leave.

She shook her head at him when he approached her with hands folding around his naked chest and she was going back.

“Ay… . . Ayaan i can explain”

“What do you want to explain, Ishani? That you're watching your husband?” He asked, holding her wrist and kept the notebook and pen on his bed, before pulling her close.

She shook her head, blood rushed to her cheeks, when Ayaan traced her cheekbone with his knuckles.

“No… .”

“No? You're not staring at me?”

“No I mean yes… .” Realising he was playing with her she slapped on his chest lightly and he laughed out, while she was a blushing mess.

“Stop laughing Ayaan” Ishani palmed her face shyly and murmured. While Ayaan stopped his laugh and removed her palms from her face.

“Well you can check out your lawfully wedded husband at any time” He winked tucking the loose hair locks behind her ears. And she whined like an annoyed baby.

Ayaan pulled her in his embrace and inhaled her bodily scent.

“I came here to show you that I solved the case study, you just need to check it once” She said, kissing his visible chest and roaming her forefinger around his collarbone.

“Can I kiss you?” Ishani was stunned hearing his bold request and broke the hug.

“Please…  I want to kiss you so badly. Just one kiss Ishu” He said in his cute voice and Ishani absent mindedly nodded her head.