30|➴Fire➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Hiya Vihaan come here. You both have to do the aarti together" Maheen called the duo, who were standing beside each other a little away from them.

Vihaan gestured her to walk ahead and then he followed her behind.
Everyone smiled when they both held the puja plate and started doing the aarti, glancing at each other from time to time.

While Rehana was longing for his one glimpse as he went to office after a call, still didn't come home.

"Rooh baby.. I'm feeling so nervous" Divya whispered, breaking the trance and she blinked her eyes to observe everything.

"Everything will be fine. You just don't be late by more than 10." Rehana whispered back and Divya nodded, smiling.

Just when Rehana turned her gaze back to Hiya and Vihaan, her eyes widened seeing the scenario in front of her, Ishani's dupatta and the bottom layer of her lehenga has caught fire.

"Ishani" She yelled and ran to Ishani, who turned confusingly, by which the diya stand fell down from where the fire caught, making everyone aware of the situation.

Rehana started blowing off the fire from Ishani's dress, while Ishani was worrying about Rehana.

"Rehana di, you go away please" Her eyes brimming with water as Rehana bent down to blow the fire from her lehenga.

"Stop worrying Ishani. Just stay straight"

"Ayaan bring water Ayaan" Yuvaan said going towards the girls.

"Di... please leave it. Di" Ishani hold Rehana's hand as she saw the burn on her arm.

"Divi... bring water please"

"Yes mumma"

When Divya too went to bring the water, Ayaan came with one and splashed it on Ishani, making Rehana wet as well.

"I'm bringing towel for them"

Maheen nodded at Hiya and waited for Rehana to come to her embrace.

While Ishani ran to her father and hugged him.
"It's okay. Nothing happened, see." He Caressed her hair and back.

While Rehana stood there alone, looking at everyone's faces when she felt the pull and hugged the person tightly.

"You should have asked us," Maheen said, caressing her hair.

"I didn't think twice."

"You can't put your life in danger" Yuvaan stood beside Maheen and said.

"I'm sorry" She lowered her lashes.

"Its okay, let's leave it. They both are fine now and that's enough." Hiya draped one towel around Rehana and gave another to Ishani.

"I'm sorry. Because of my carelessness you've to suffer" Ishani said holding Rehana's hand.