26|➴Caring➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Also there is someone who loves you" They heard Dev's voice.

Dev sat down beside the duo and Hiya straightened up.
"Chachu"

"Yes princess"

Hiya hugged her chachu and inhaled deep breaths. She has seen him as the calmest member of the house after Divya's birth.

"Did you talk with Vihaan? " Dev asked and Hiya shook her head as no, still in his embrace.

"You should talk to him. "

"What will I say? " Hiya asked, coming out from the hug and looking at the couple confusingly.

"That's your matter. But do remember always, he is your husband now. He accepted you as his wife. You should also accept him as your husband. The sooner the better. Meera ji was asking about you to me. " Samaira said and helped Hiya to get up from the floor.

"It's just a sudden marriage Chachi" They heard Ayaan's irritating voice from behind and found he was entering inside furiously.

"And that too in front of Devi Maa." Samaira said, scrunching her brows.

"But… . "

"No but no if Ayaan. You can't deny the fact that she is married now and Vihaan's wife. It's not a game. It's their life. Moreover, Vihaan and Hiya are ready to accept each other. What is your problem? Please do not create issues with Vihaan, Ayaan. Let the duo decide what they want. " Dev said, placing his hand over Ayaan's shoulder.

"Did Hiya tell you all that she is ready for the marriage? Moreover, to accept her molester's brother?" Ayaan asked, glancing at Hiya, who looked down feeling embarrassed.

"You can read Ishani's eyes, what she wants, what not but can't you read your own sister's eyes , Ayaan? " Samaira asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"I can read it. And I've seen it. I just want to hear it from my sister Chachi. To confirm that she too wants it." Ayaan approached Hiya with small steps and stood in front of her.

Cupping her cheeks he made her look at him and smiled softly.

"Bhai"

"Yes, I'm listening,Hiya."

"Bhai…  I need to talk to Vihaan sir first"

Ayaan rolled his eyes and replied "yeah"

Dev chuckled seeing Ayaan's annoying face and patted his back.
"You should talk to him. And do tell him that I'll be calling him soon"

Hiya held Ayaan's both hands and shook her head nervously.
"Please… " She pleaded thinking Ayaan must be going to insult him 

"Sissy please don't say please. I'm not going to insult him yaar. Will just teach him a lesson so that he can never think of hurting you. " Ayaan said cupping her cheeks lovingly and kissed her forehead.