64|➴Rehan & Siya➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧⚠️long chapter ahead ⚠️so many truths unfolded

⚠️long chapter ahead
⚠️so many truths unfolded.
⚠️Mention of Rape. Don't read if you're uncomfortable.

“you're looking so gorgeous Rehana” Hiya took Rehana's balaye and kissed her forehead.

The bridal makeup artist did their best to make sure Rehana looked best for tonight as it's her marriage.

Rehana shyly lowered her eyes to her lap, to which Hiya and Maheen laughed out loud.

Maheen came forward and took some kajal from the corner of her eyes and put it behind Rehana's ears to remove evil eyes from her noorani face.

“You're my daughter. Remember you've to be stronger now. With a new title few responsibilities will come and you'll have to make sure you fulfil them with your heart and brain.” Rehana nodded her head with a positive smile and Maheen hugged her.

She caresses Rehana's hairs over the veil and said further. “You're entering a totally new life. You have to balance your work and your family together. It'll be tough but we'll be always there at your back”

Rehana hold Maheen's hand and kissed the back side.

“If you all are with me, if Abhimaan is with me, I will do everything which will be in my hand to protect this beautiful family. Also I've full faith on my Allah that he'll guide me through the right path”

“See badi maa.. Our Rooh has grown up so much. She is talking like grandma” Hiya said, hugging Rehana from behind and she giggled.

“Is Divya ready?” Rehana asked excitedly as another makeup artist came to make Divya ready, Samaira and  Ishani were with her in her room.

“She must be ready by now. I should check on her too” Hiya said and Maheen nodded her head.

“Rehana.. As per the ritual you and Abhi can't see each other's face until the Varmala.. Hmm be aware”

Rehana nodded her head with a smile and Maheen asked her to sit down on her bed.

~♥~

“Mom.. I don't think this mathapatti looks good to me , see?” Divya was whining like a baby and Samaira got irritated as she cancelled upto three mathapatti till now.

Di.. It'll look good on you, it's also going with your Lehenga see'' Ishani chirped with joy, finding a beautiful set of mathapatti in the jewellery box and Divya smiled.

“Thank you Ishani. You're a love” Divya gave her a flying kiss, which made Ishani giggled out and then the makeup artist made her wear the mathapatti selected by Ishani.

“It's done” The artist said after completing Divya's look and They all got mesmerised looking at Divya. She was looking like a princess.

Samaira's eyes became heavy as she looked at her daughter. She remembered the day when Divya was born. She was a cute little pink baby. She brought so much joy to their family when everyone's mourning for Heer - Aditya's death and also their Dadi passed away.