51|➴Everything is fine➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Why are you here?” Divya asked, gulping the hurt and looking aside.

“Divi”

“No. Don't come near me. Stay away from me Rehana. You broke my trust” Divya said showing her palm and tried to make an angry face but the next moment she felt being pulled in the soft embrace of her Rooh.

“I'm sorry Divi…” Rehana said, caressing Divya's hair when Divya sniffed in her embrace.

“I hate you Rooh. I hate you so damn much. I never thought you would ever keep anything hidden from me. Why are you here? Go away” Divya tried to pull away from the hug but Rehana made sure not to leave her.

“I hate you too Divi. I never thought you'd leave me alone when I would be needing you the most" Saying Rehana broke the hug and looked at her with a hurt smile.

“I agree I've kept it hidden from you. I agree maybe I somehow broke your trust. But what did you do Divya? You left me when I needed you the most. You didn't look back at me when I was crying for you to talk to me. The next day I got to know you left for the bloody excursions, which you denied at first. You didn't even ask if I'm okay or not. Not a single message Divi”

“You too didn't message me Rehana. You got busy with your new companion. You gave my place to someone else. You throw me out of your life like I never existed.”

“Kya ho kya gaya hai tujhe Divi? Tu to aisa nahi tha kabhi?”
(What had happened to you Divi? You're never like this before)

“You also were never like this before. I never thought this day will come in our life where we would be questioning each other about everything”

“Why are you acting like a kid? I am yours Divya. Before anyone else's. If I am here standing in front of you. It's because of you. And you know this.” Rehana held Divya's arm and she looked at Rehana.

“You know very well what you mean to me. When mumma papa brought me to Delhi, after my parents demise, you're the one I trusted the most. Yes, I never shared my health problems with you because I was scared if you would leave me after hearing my condition. I was not like everyone else, Divya. I'm not that bold to say everything so openly. I'm not. And you know this very well. Still that day you didn't even glance at me second time and left”

“I left because I felt you do not need me. Ishani was there with you.” Divya said and wiped her nose, then looked to the other side to avoid eye contact.

“Divya…  She is also in my family now. I do love her too but that doesn't mean more than you. You will never understand Divya what you're to me. How much you mattered to me”

Divya stared at the person standing close to her. The same girl she considered as her soul sister. Who can always read her mind, if she doesn't tell anything.