44| ➴Miserable➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Badi maa, bade papa” Divya came down hurriedly from Rehana's room to the Hall screaming loudly while tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.

“Divya.. … .  What happened? Why are you crying?” Maheen got up from the couch and marched towards Divya who was sobbing.

“What happened?” Samaira aslo came followed by Dev and Yuvaan.

“Mumma… . Badi maa…  Rooh” She was not able to form any words right now.

“Rehana? What happened to her? Where is she? You went to see her right?” There was a fear in Maheen's heart and suddenly she felt something was terribly wrong.

“Badi maa Rooh” She sobbed more while Ishani and Ayaan also came down hearing her screams.

“What happened to Rehana di?” Ishani asked, holding Divya's hand. She also got scared seeing Divya crying.

“Ishani…  Rooh”

“Divya…  What is this? Why are you crying? Tell us clearly where is Rehana" Samaira turned Divya towards her while Divya shook her head as no.

“You don't know? She was not in her room?” Yuvaan asked worriedly before dialling a number.

“But she left early in the morning. Mohan was with her” Dev said as he saw her leaving in the morning, when he came home from his morning walk.

“Why didn't you inform us then?” Samaira snapped at him, and glared dangerously.

“Hello Mohan. Rehana is with you right?” Yuvaan hugged his wife while talking with Mohan.

“Sir Rehana madam was with me, but when we went to the market she fooled me and now I am unable tovfind her” Yuvaan heard Mohan's trembling voice, he was also scared.

“Shit. Did you inform Abhimaan?”

“Yes…  his employee called me some hours ago”

“Some hours ago? Where are you?”

“Abhimaan sir asked me to go to the market again, if she come here”

“Okay”
He cut the call and cupped Maheen cheeks.

“It's okay. She will be okay don't worry”

“If something happens to her, what will I say to your son Yuvaan? Abhimaan will be so mad after knowing we didn't even take cake of her when he asked us to keep an eye on her.

“She will be fine. Please don't stress out”

Everyone was so shocked and confused at the same time hearing the couple talking about Abhimaan.

“Bhabi? Is there anything between Abhimaan and Rehana?” Samaira asked .

Maheen nodded her head and wiped her cheeks with her own palms.