3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I think Abhi bhai is coming to pick us up." Divya said to Rehana as both the girls were waiting near the main gate of the university, for Hiya.

"Hmm.. that's fine but what about Hiya di? Where is she?" Rehana asked,  checking the time on her wrist watch.

"I don't know. She messaged me to wait here for her." Divya said, looking everywhere for Hiya.

"Divi… I'm now two hundred percent sure Hiya di is in love. I mean the guy is  from her college "

Divya holds her shoulders making Rehana turn towards herself.
"Are you fucking sure Rooh??"

"Hashhh stop using that type of language Divi" Rehana hissed at her choice of words.

"Shut up. Why are you so naive? Fucking is not a bad word Rooh baby"

"The 'F' words are bad Divi" Rehana sighed.

"Okay forgive me my mother. Now tell me how do you get to know ?" Divya dramatically joined her hands and Rehana giggled.

"When I was passing through the hallway yesterday night after dinner. I heard she was telling someone that they'll meet today at the college yard. And do you know before cutting the call what did she said?"

"What ?? Tell me Rooh baby" Divya asked excitedly

"She said 'I love you' over the phone" Rehana said and both the girls squealed in joy.

"What is happening here?" They heard a familiar intimating voice from behind them and their eyes widened.

Gulping both turned and found Abhimaan Singh Suryavanshi with all his glory standing there, looking at them like they're some criminal.

Rehana and Divya shared a glance before gulping hard.

"He doesn't hear anything right Divi?" Rehana whispered

"Hope so Rooh baby" Divya mumbled and tried to smile at her brother.

"Tell me what you two were talking about?" Abhimaan approached them with his hands in his pants pockets and sunglasses on his eyes.

"Uhhh uhhh nothing bhai it's just that we're gossiping about girly talks." Divya perfectly lied with a full blown smile on her lips and Rehana nodded her head looking down at the floor.

"And where is Hiya?" He asked

"Hiya di will come soon from her college." Came Rehana's sweet soft voice.

"Divya call her, where she is. We're getting late for the evening. And you know dad. He will get angry"

"Yes bhai" Squeezing Rehana's hand a little she blinked her eyes at the little scared girl and left to call Hiya, aside as there was no network.