24|➴Hurt➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Rehana" Abhimaan whispered, outside of her room.

After coming out from Hiya's room, spending their siblings' time, he thought to come to Rehana as she was looking upset at the dinner table. He was calling her from the past five minutes but no reply from her came.
Getting no reply he thought to go back to his room. But he found the door was ajar, which means she was awake. He hurriedly went inside and locked the door from inside.

But the room was empty. He went inside the closet and there was also no sign of her. Thinking she must be in the washroom he went to knock there but the washroom door was also shut from outside.

"Yeh ladki chali kaha gayi?"
(Where did this girl go now?)

He came back to the room and found the balcony door was open. Smiling, he went there and saw she was enjoying the cold night view. Diwali is right around the corner and while the northern parts of the country will see some chill in the air, the southern parts may see some showers lashing some areas, acting as a dampener in the Diwali fervour. Delhi is expected to see some chilly weather during the night with no rains in sight, according to the weather report. It's a pleasant night, where the birds were chirping in their garden's Kath Golap tree. The moon is shining brightly high in the sky, a few stars were also shining.

Abhimaan noticed the gloominess in her face as a teardrop rolled down from her eyes followed by her cheeks.

Abhimaan stood behind her frame and hugged her.
"What happened? " He asked, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Let's go inside. Not here" She said, removing his hands from her stomach, without glancing at him she went inside and he confusedly looked at her.

Abhimaan followed her inside after locking the balcony door as she might catch cold because of the wintry wind.

"Rehana" He called her name while hugging her from behind.
"What happened? Why are you behaving strangely?"

"Really? "

Abhimaan turned her towards him and cupped her cheeks lovingly. The tears strained face of his love, killing him every moment.

"Why are you here Abhimaan? " She asked him to stop whatever he was going to say.

"What do you mean? Rehana? "

"Why are you here? At this time of night? In my room?" She asked, while tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

"I'm here to see my wife. Is there any doubt? "

She smiled sadly and removed his palms from her cheeks. "No you're not here to see me." She turned her back to him but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Then tell me why am I here? "

"To please yourself by spending time with me"

"Rehana" Abhimaan raised his voice, making her tremble in fear and more tears rolled down.