55|➴Unexpected Confession➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Rehana please come fast” Abhimaan literally dragged Rehana out from the room they spent the night, the next morning.

“Baki sab kyun hum dono ko chod ke chale gaye?”
(Why did they leave us alone?)
She asked when he stopped near the reception area and returned the key. She was already panting badly because of the vagadoudi and now Abhimaan was again ready to pull her with him.

“Because we didn't wake up when they called us early in the morning. Also we have a flight after 2 hours, and before that Meera aunty wanted to visit the nearby Shiva Temple. Now let's go meri jaan otherwise they'll leave us here in Gulmarg”

He was ready, holding the suitcase and was going to hold her hand when he found her left shoelace was undone. Sighing he looked at Rehana, who's looking for something inside her side bag. He shook his head at her silliness then kneeled down to tie them.

“Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?”
(What are you doing?)
She gasped and looked down to find him, tying her shoelace.

“Aise hi girte parts rehti hai aap, aur shoelace khula hua rehta to pta nhi kya ho jata?”
(You keep falling like this here and there, then who knows what would have happened if the shoelace had remained open?)

She giggled and he got up from his knee then asked her to follow him with quick steps.

“We need to hurry Rooh, either we'll miss the flight”

“Aa rahi hu na main”
(I'm coming) she pouted and turned to leave, behind him when she hit her head with someone.

“ouch”

“Sorry sorry. Did I hurt you beta?” Rehana rubbed her forehead and looked at the lady in front of her, looking worried.

“No it's okay aunty. Also it's my fault” Rehana reolied politely.

“no. It was my fault too”

Rehana held the lady's hand and said “it's okay aunty. No problems”

“Rooh fast” Rehana heard Abhimaan's voice and she bit her lips.

“Coming Abhi”

“Sorry aunty, I have to leave. Please take care” Saying she left the place running towards the gate.

~♥~

“Heer you stay here, I'm coming after filling the needful,” Aditya said as they got down from the cab in front of the guest house and went inside.