39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

⚠long chapter ahead⚠
And i want your response regarding the story. Be it good, bad, confusing anything. But please do share your opinions.

Ishani was happy and sad at the same time. Happy she'll be out of this hell. And sad she's going to miss this family. Though it's not the family she always wanted but still.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled sadly.
“Why am I crying? If Ayaan gets to know I'm crying then he'll scold me badly” She said to herself and tried to smile brightly but her smile faded when she saw her father was standing on the doorstep, through the mirror.

Ishani turned toward her father and he walked in.
“I'm going to miss my little princess so much” Harsh said, caressing her hair and she hugged him.

“I'm going to miss you too papa. How am I going to survive without you?”

“I've never done anything good for you. Maybe Rekha was my weakness. But I want you to be happy with them. Ayaan will keep you happy, trust me. Also his family is also loving and supportive. I've known Yuvaan for years. He's the backbone of their family.”

“Still I will miss you” Ishani said and sobbed.

“Princess, you want to see your papa getting scolded by Ayaan for making you cry? Huh?”

Ishani giggled at the mentioning of Ayaan's name and remembered his fake angry man look.

They broke the hug and Harsh kissed Ishani's forehead.
“Don't ever think yourself useless like you used to think. You're my pride. I don't regret bringing you here or for being your father. I love you beta” her father's eyes were glistening with tears and her too.

Ishani held her father's palms and kissed them.
“You give everything that's in your hand. And I'm happy with what I got in those years.”

Harsh smiled with pain and nodded his head.
“Let's go. Abhimaan with Rehana and Divya came to take you”

“Rehana di has come?” Her eyes twinkled with joy and she headed downstairs hurriedly while Harsh yelled at her for running and shook his head.

He turned towards her bed to pick those bags. But stopped on his track when his eyes met the pair of eyes he used to adore in the past.

“I know you're so happy seeing her out of this hell. Trust me I'm too. But I'm feeling as if I'm sending a part of my heart far away from me. She was not a mistake for me. Never. She always reminds me of you, The girl I met in my school, fell in love harder. But one misconception, misunderstanding ruined everything. You're the one with whom I wanted to spend my days and nights. But because of your father's politics I had to marry Rekha. I couldn't forget about you after marrying Rekha. I never will. You're a part of me. Thank you for everything…  Thank you for giving me Ishani. But you're not forgiven that you let me. I know why you left me. Just to make your sister happy. And she was happy after your dismissal. But knowing we had a daughter she took her revenge on Ishani. The poor soul suffered because her mother left her side. And her father didn't have the backbone to stand by her. Finally she's going to live happily. Please bless her Lekha”