25|➴Hurting➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Good morning Bhaiya" Divya wished when Abhimaan came down for breakfast and sat beside her.

It's a sunday, except Yuvaan and Maheen everyone was going to be home today. But there was gloominess on everyone's faces. No one is happy entirely.

It's been two days since Abhimaan and Rehana had fought. Since Divya and Raunak talked with each other.
Since Hiya has last seen Vihaan, on her birthday oops on her wedding day. Since Ayaan has decided to marry Ishani.

Rehana was serving him breakfast when their eyes met for the umteenpth time, from the last two days.

"Not more than two pieces of bread," Abhimaan said, not glancing at her face.

Nodding she left from his side to Divya's after serving him.
"Why are you serving Rooh baby? Sit here and have breakfast with us" Divya held her wrist and made Rehana sit beside her.

"I think she likes to behave like maids''. Abhimaan said without thinking twice and Rehana's eyes filled with tears.

She left the spoon she was holding and gulped down the water in one go.

"Bhaiya" Divya hissed angrily. And then looked back at Rehana who was looking down at her plates.

"What is this Abhi??" Maheen asked Abhimaan, getting pissed off, of his cold shoulder behaviour.

"Please do not take him wrong baby. Let's eat" Divya said, holding her hand. But Rehana removed Divya's hold and got up from her seat. Looking at Maheen and Yuvaan with a hurt face she left the breakfast table. Leaving the other's confused.

"Abhimaan what type of behaviour is this? Do not forget she is … "

Yuvaan was cut off by Abhimaan as he threw his spoon angrily on the plate.
"She is my mother's best friend's daughter. And i know that dad"

"Abhi aab zyada ho raha hai"
(Now it's getting too much Abhi) Samaira said sensing something bad had happened between the duo.

Abhimaan angrily pushed the plate and got up too, to leave the table.

"Abhimaam sit back right now" Came Yuvaan's demanding tone, stopping Abhimaan on his track and He turned to look at his father.

"She didn't leave me with appetite Dad, pardon" Saying, Abhimaan left to the terrace.

"Calm down Bade papa. I will talk with bhai" Ayaan said and smiled at Yuvaan. Who sighed and nodded his head, then looked at his wife who was also as angry as him by their son's behaviour.

"I'll never talk with Bhaiya. He made Rooh cry today unnecessarily and the poor soul left without having a single piece of her food" Divya said angrily and munched on her toast.