8|➴Danger➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Welcome Sir"

"He is your manager, Mr. Prashant Dutta" Dev said pointing to the person who wished Abhimaan with the bouquet.

"Thank you Mr. Dutta"

"Welcome sir" a girl in her late twenties approached Abhimaan with her dazzling smile.

"She is Prisha, Prisha Chauhan. Your PA. She will be with you from today"

Abhimaan gave Prisha, one of his sweet smiles when she forwarded the bouquet.

The tulips bouquet reminds him of someone special.

"Rooh, really you like tulips instead of roses?" Divya asked Rehana as they're in the passenger seat of the car, coming back home from university and Abhimaan was driving as usual.

"Yes Divi. I do like tulips a lot and can't help it. You keep my rose, I won't mind" Rehana handed her rose to Divya who gladly took it with a smile after rolling her eyes at Rehana's choice of flower.

"By the way, who gave you roses?" Abhimaan asked and Divya nudged Rehana, who shyly lowered her head and Abhimaan frowned, looking at her all shy.

"Will you two dare to tell me?" Suddenly Abhimaan's voice rose and Rehana felt her throat drying.

"Actually bhai, a boy from our university proposed our Rehana" Divya said dreamily as if she was again witnessing the proposal.

"What?" Abhimaan pulled the brake on hearing Divya and slapped his palm on the steering wheel.

"Bhai what happened?  Why are you getting angry? It happens. We can't stop them. Also Rehana is so sweet that anyone could fall for her. It's not harmful to like someone and confess feelings." Divya said and shrugged her shoulders at her brother's changed behaviour.

Abhimaan looked at the centre of attraction, Rehana and sighed hard, when he found she was as always looking down.

Doesn't her head hurt?

He will never be able to read her eyes and mind if she keeps lowering her head like this.

"You're right" Mumbling Abhimaan started the engine again and Rehana looked up at his back.

She bit on her bottom lips and gulped the tears. Which was not unnoticed by Abhimaan.

"Rehana is going to love the tulips" he mumbled under his breath looking at the tulips bouquet.

~○~

"That's all for today. And I'm sure you will get common questions in the exam" Vihaan said, closing the book.