13|➴Emotional➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Samaira, Samaira" Dev started calling, entering inside the mansion.

Rehana and Divya were trying to cheer up Hiya by baking her favourite cookies and bringing her favourite flavoured ice cream, which is choco fantasy. While Samaira was making some presentations for the upcoming event for her dance academy.

They both looked at the direction where Dev was coming with Abhimaan beside him.
Both looked surprisingly happy.

"What happened Papa? You're looking happy?" Divya approached them and her father hugged her.

"Prem got arrested" Dev said and Hiya's eyes widened.

"What?" Samaira asked, getting up from the chair and marched to him.

"Yes Samaira. Sahid, called me and informed that he got arrested last night"

"But who made the complaint?" Rehana asked confusingly, looking at Abhimaan, who smiled at her and then fixed his gaze at Hiya.

Hiya was shocked when Abhimaan looked at her with a smile.
"Hiya ? But she …"

"No chachi. Not Hiya. It's Hiya's professor who filed the case against the insane dog"

"Yes. Vihaan who came yesterday." Dev said and patted Hiya's head.

Hiya was dumb founded. It'll affect his reputation in college. It would affect his job.

She got up and went to her room while everyone looked at her with shock.

"I'm happy he got arrested. Hiya di was so adamant to not file the case. He did a good job" Divya said while hugging Rehana from behind and put her chin on her shoulder.

"His parents raised him so well. Otherwise who goes against their family." Samaira said and Dev nodded his head.

"Samaira I'm starving please give me something to eat yar" Dev made a crying face and Samaira rolled her eyes.

"Rehana and Divya baked cookies. Come have some"

"Yes Papa you should taste them" Divya said and dragged Dev inside the kitchen.

While Abhimaan and Rehana stood there. Rehana was looking at everything but at him.
He smiled at her flushed face and walking past her.
"I want to taste those cookies which my wife made. But not with everyone." He whispered standing close near her.