59➴Good News? ➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧5000 words 🚨Read when you've plenty of hours to spend

5000 words 🚨
Read when you've plenty of hours to spend.
Because it'll take time.

"Welcome welcome Meera ji, welcome Vihaan" Samaira chirped in happiness, seeing Meera and Vihaan standing on the entrance with their relatives.

"Wait Samaira. Let them stand there." They heard Maheen's voice, which confused everyone.

"What is she up to now?" Dev asked nudging Yuvaan, who rolled his eyes and slapped his arm.

"Do you think she ever told anyone anything beforehand?" Yuvaan shook his head at his wife's childishness. Everyone was waiting for her to come so that the groom's family could enter inside the Hall where the engagement ceremony was going to be held.

"So sorry for making you all wait. But we should welcome our elder son-in-law, in a special manner, right?" Maheen smiled, coming towards them with an Aarti thali in her hand.
"Samaira" Maheen asked Samaira to take Vihaan's aarti and she smiled, taking the thali from her hand.

While Maheen blew the conch. And everyone clapped for him.

Samaira took Vihaan's aarti by circling the thali in front of his face then near his feet, as a manner to welcome Lord Narayan. She then greeted him with flower petals and put a tilak on his forehead.

Vihaan leaned his head to take the tilak, as he was much taller than Samaira and placed his palm on his forehead when she applied the tilak on his forehead.

"Now come inside" Maheen said and everyone stood aside so that the groom's family could enter.

"You all did a great job in decorating the Hall," Meera said with a smile, while watching her surroundings.

"It was all Rehana's plan and Ayaan executed this as per her orders" Yuvaan said and everyone chuckled.

"By the way, where are the they all?" She asked further sitting on the couch. While Vihaan sat on another, which was especially kept for him, when Dev led him to it.
"They all went to bring Hiya downstairs. They'll be here soon" Samaira replied and asked the waiters to bring the juice and sweets for them.

They're chit chatting, when suddenly they heard an exciting boyish voice from the entrance and when they looked, they found an energetic Roop was coming inside, while running from his father's hold.

"Rooh aunty, where are you?" he asked and then found everyone seated there and looking at him with smiles.

In a flicker of a moment all of his excitement flew by and he lowered his eyes feeling shy.

"Roop how many times I told you not to run like this" Trisha glared at her naughty son who hid his face in his, hugging his mother's leg.

"How are you aunty?" Mayank leaned down to touch Maheen's feet as she approached them, followed by Trisha.