45|➴Truth➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Rehana” Abhimaan patted Rehana's cheek to bring her back to reality when she blinked her eyes looking at him.

“Are you fine?” He asked cupping her cheeks with care and she tried to nod her head but got senseless.

“Rehana” Everyone screamed when she fell into Abhimaan's arms.

“Take her to her room” Maheen said and Abhimaan picked her on his arm in bridal style and went upstairs to her room, followed by Maheen, Yuvaan and Ayaan, Ishani.

While Dev, Samaira along with others stayed back there to ask Raunak what's the matter.

“Where did you find her?” Divya asked, gripping his shirt in her fist.

“Calm down Divya. She is fine now, stop crying” He sighed looking at her miserable state and wiped her tears with his thumb pads. While her parents watched them.

Hiya came forward to bring the couple back to reality from their dream world.

“Raunak tell us everything” Hiya asked when Divya realised where she was and stood aside.

“Actually I was passing by the big market near the airport, and I saw Rehana. At first I thought it's my imagination but when I heard her voice I was confirmed that it was her. I started following her, then near the airport number 2 gate, where all the international flight take place she met some mens, they're talking furiously with each other, lastly Rehana joined her hands in front of them when one of the man said before going inside “If you can save your Abhimaan. He is in danger and it's because of you”, saying they went inside and Rehana fell down on the ground. I ran towards her but when I reached I was too shocked. She was having a panic attack. And by looking at her anyone could say it's not the first time. I tried to ask her about her situation, if she was checking any doctor or not and then she told me about Dr. Rahel Khanna. I took her to his hospital”

“My god” Dev wiped his face hearing everything from Raunak while Divya sobbed more.

“Everything will be fine Divya. Please don't cry. If you cry like this, who is going to take care of your Rooh baby? Divi” Hiya said, hugging her younger sister close to her heart and caressing her hairs.

“She was going through this much and we didn't even get a clue” Samaira said while Raunak came forward to her.

“I have to tell you something important”

“Yes” Dev asked him to continue and he said  “I met her doctor, Dr. Rahel said that she has been depressed for five years. But the condition was deteriorating from the last few months. So he asked Rehana to tell him everything. But she refused to tell him anything and asked him to increase her medicine doses, in the last session. Dr. Rahel wants to meet someone from her family.”