14|➴Love➴

And and and it's 1k

And and and it's 1k . Can't believe this is really happening 😭😭😭😭
This is a big matter for me. And I'm grateful to all of you. Each and every freaking one. I never thought this would be possible. I am very happy because I am seeing this day. Aap sabko boht boht boht sukriya... Please be with me. Will try to write more for all of you. This is all I have to say to all of you... stay with me like this. And I will try to entertain you all.
Aur kripiya karke koi unfollow karke mujhe dukh nay dijiye ga. I'll left heart broken 💔🤧🤧
Thank you ❤🌹 so much.

Let's start.....,,,,,,

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Abhimaan" Rehana knocked on his room door but got no response from him, so finding the door ajar she went inside and kept the plate filled with cookies and two bowls of ice creams, on the glass centre table, near the couch.

She noticed the mess of his room and sighed hard.
"Kitna ganda karke rakha hai room ko inhone."
(How dirty he has kept the room)

Sighing she got up from the couch and started making his bed. Kept the shoes inside the walk-in-closet shoe rack.
She was about to turn and bumped into him.

"Sorry" she murmured looking at his face and clutching the towel which was hanging from his neck.

His hands were on her waist on both sides, holding her in place.
"What are you doing in my room?"

Rehana turned her body towards him and encircled her arms around his neck.
"Do I need your permission to do anything in your room?" Rehana asked and shyly smiled.

Abhimaan chuckled and tightened his hold around her waist then pulled her closer if possible until their chest touched each other.

"No. Of course not wife" he nuzzled his nose with her and she giggled when his slight beard tickled her skin.

"You created a mess in your room" Rehana said and removed her slippers. Then stood over his feet, shifting her weight over him. And he lifted her by her waist.

"Was finding something"

"You found it then?"

"Yes"

He brought them out from the closet room to his bedroom and made her lay on the bed. Hovering over her, he kissed her forehead when her fingers grasped his tee.

"Want to kiss you. Can I?"

His straightforward question, made her widen her eyes.
"Say something Rehana?" Abhimaan traced her cheeks with his knuckles and her heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know"

"Do you feel uncomfortable around me or with me?"

"No"