47|➴Trip Planning➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Bhai” Ayaan entered inside Abhimaan's room to find he was smoking, in his room's balcony.

“Hmm” He just hummed welcoming him inside.

“Cigarette bhi peene lage hai aab aap”

(Now you even started smoking)
Ayaan stood beside his elder brother and said looking at the sky.

Abhimaan smiled and looked down at his fingers which were holding the burning cigarette.

“Pyaar kiya hai usse, boht baar kaha bhi hai ki kuch bhi apne andar mat rakhna, bhala bura jo bhi hua hoga tell me. But usne toh ek pal mein hi paraya kardiya Ayaan.”

(I loved her. I have been said many times that do not keep anything inside yourself.Whatever good or bad may have happened do tell me. But she turned me into a stranger in a moment, Ayaan)
Saying Abhimaan was going to take the cigarette again between his lips when Ayaan snatched the cigarette from his hand, and threw the shit on the ashtray.

“Agar pyaar kiya hai to biswas rakhiye unpe. She loves you too.”

(If you love her, then please do trust her)

“Bas bolne se pyaar nahi hota hai Ayaan. Jatana padhta hai. Apne hisse ki khushi ke sath sath dukh bhi share karna padhta hai”

(love doesn't happen just by talking
Ayaan. It's a feeling. It means sharing your share of happiness as well as sadness.)

“You're only thinking about yourself bhai. You need to understand what she must have gone through all those years. I know we all were there with her physically. But she was alone without her family by her side. She has no one to share her pain. And the depression is not because of her parents death. It's more what we can't see but she knows. You have to ask her everything. She needs to tell you everything. Do not stay angry with her”

“I am not angry, Ayaan. I'm hurt. When I came back she didn't inform me about her identity, I knew it was my fault too. She didn't believe me when I asked for some time to disclose our marriage. She questioned my love, and now even after asking her hundreds of times she didn't even utter a word about her illness. You do not know Ayaan what I felt in these six hours. I felt as if I was dying. Without her I can't even imagine myself without her and here she doesn't even care about my feelings” Abhimaan wiped the lone tears which dared to fall down from his eyes.

“Please bhai do not stay angry. Please talk with her. She needs you the most, you have to pull her from the grief.”

Abhimaam turned to face Ayaan and placed his hand over his shoulder.

“You all are with her I know. She doesn't need me, she is enough for herself, she will survive without me”

“What about you?” Ayaan held Abhimaan's hand and looked at his red eyes.