32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Itni dard ho rahi hai phir bhi kisi se kahenge nahi aap"
(It's hurting so much yet you won't tell anyone)

Rehana turned instantly hearing the familiar voice and lowered her eyes when she found he was standing there crossing his arms across his chest.

She turned to the other side, not wanting to talk with him right now.
These mood swings will kill me one day.

"Dare you to ignore me when I'm talking Rehana" He said in an authoritative voice and she buried her face more into the pillow.

Seeing her acting childish, he sighed and sat beside her on the bed. Holding her shoulder, he turned her body towards him and she looked at him, scared.

"What? Why are you looking at me as if I'm here to kidnap you? " Abhimaan asked, caressing the tension line from her forehead.

"Because you're here to scold me" She sniffed and hid her face in his lap.

Abhimaan chuckled.

"Get up and have the food. You must be hungry"

"I'm not feeling like eating please. '' She requested, fisting her palm on his t-shirt.

"Hey why are you crying? Rehana what happened? Rehana, look at me" He pulled her and made her sit beside him then turned his body to face her.

He cupped her cheeks and raised her face so that he could look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled, holding his palms which were cupping her cheeks and giving her warmth on the cold winter night.

"Please maaf kar dijiye. Age jake aisa galti kabhi nahi hoga mujhse. Please isbar ke liye maaf kar dijiye. "
(Please forgive. I will never make such a mistake in future. please forgive me for this time)

Abhimaan smiled at her plea and held her hands.
"Chalo maaf kiya tumhe. Maaf kiya tumhe tumne jo kuch bhi kaha usdin. Maaf kiya tumhe mere pyar pe shak karne ke liye. Maaf kiya tumhe mere pyaar ko dhanda samajhne ke liye. Maaf kiya tumhe yeh kehne ke liye ki maine kabhi tumse pyaar kiya hi nahi. Maaf kiya tumhe ye sochne ke liye li main kabhi tumhe sabke samne accept nahi karunga ye sochne ke liye…  tumhare diya hua har dard ke liye maaf kiya. Maaf kiya mujhe yeh char din itna tadpane ke liye. Maaf kiya jao"
(Okay, I have forgiven you. I forgive you for whatever you said. Forgive you for doubting my love. Forgive you for insulting my love. Forgive yoh for telling me that I never loved you. I am forgiving you for making you think like this, that I will never accept you in front of everyone. Forgive you for the pain you have caused me. Forgive you for making me suffer so much these four days.)

Rehana cried out loudly when those words rolled down from his tongue with tears from his eyes. He wiped his eyes.

"Ab khush? "
(Now happy)