16|➴Birthday Morning ➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

A new morning, a new start. Hiya was trying to forget what happened that day at Prem's house, how he was forcing her and she was crying helplessly. But to her surprise, Vihaan saved her. The man she hated the most for saying words against her boyfriend. No for warning her, because he knows the consequences.

She sighed remembering the fear in his eyes for her. Did he feel pity on her? He must think she is such a fool to love a man like Prem.

Tears were pricking through her orbs but she gulped down the hurt and wore the simple, single piece diamond necklace Ayaan had gifted her on her 15th birthday from his piggybank.
It was her lucky charm, she always wore this whenever something important was on.

Today she is going to face lots of people after almost two weeks. Today is her birthday. Finally she is 25 now.
Last night was a blast for her, when Rehana pranked her saying she was not well and she came down the hall with a rapid heartbeat.

But she was surprised to see the decorations with balloons and flowers glittering everything.

In the morning, Samaira demanded to visit the Radha-Krishna temple with the siblings. Maheen also agreed to visit with them.

She draped the white embroidered dupatta on her left shoulder and pinned it with the Anarkali's shoulder.

She wore white coloured and yellow flowers printed with long Anarkali with white straight pants and a beautifully embroidered fine white dupatta, which was gifted by Rehana. And the dress was gifted by Maheen.

"Badi maa" she knocked on the door of Maheen's room and heard a 'come in' from inside. So she opened the door and went inside.

"How am I looking?"  Hiya said, flaring the dress. Maheen smiled looking at her from the mirror. She was getting ready for the Puja when Hiya entered. Wearing the earring she turned and marched to Hiya.

Hiya's full blown smile melted her every time. She tried hard to give Hiya everything She has. She raised this girl as her own. 'Maa' was the first word that came out from Hiya's mouth and Maheen was the happiest mother that day. But She didn't want to take the place of Heer in Hiya's life. She is her mother and She will be her mother till the end. But the love She always shows to Hiya makes her Hiya's best friend.

"My barbie doll" Maheen kissed her forehead then blew some prayers.

"And you are my queen," Hiya said, wrapping her arms around Maheen's neck and kissing her cheeks.

Maheen smiled, patting her cheeks.

"Hume bhi aane ki permission hai kya yaha?"
(Do we also have permission to come here?)
They heard Abhimaan's voice and turned to see him, standing outside the doorstep with Rehana beside him.