22|➴Bad Vibes➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Raunak was coming back to his room, thinking all this when his phone started ringing, breaking his thought and he smiled looking at the caller id.
He swiped the screen to attend the call and as soon as he placed the phone near his ear he heard aloud cry.

"What happened? Divya?? Are you fine? Why are you crying? "

"I hate you I hate you I hate you"

"Whoa girl what happened?"

"I was calling from the past few hours and you... "

"Divya, my phone broke down last night. And it's a new phone so... "

"So what raunak? So what? Do you know how worried I was? Do you even know what kind of thoughts I was having?"

"What kind of thoughts Divi?"

And the conversation went silent. Divya couldn't reply to anything. She was having different thoughts about him that she can't even tell. She was feeling as if he forgot her and enjoying with someone else. On the other hand she was getting insane to see him and tell him that she has fallen in love with him deeply, madly.

"Divya? "

"Hmm"

"What kind of thoughts Divya? "

"You do not have to know"

"And why were you worried? "

"Because I..."

"Because you? Because, you what Divya? "

"Nothing. I'll tell you after you come back."
Divya bit her lips feeling shy and dipped her face in her pillow.

While Raunak laughed out.

"Today is the best day to give me whatever you want to say."

"What do you mean by that? "

"Because today is my birthday and whatever you have to say will be a best gift for me"

"Holy moly. Are you fucking serious? Today is your birthday and you're telling me now! " Divya got up from her bed in a jolt, while Raunak chuckled with wide eyes, hearing her swearing so sexily.

"Yes today is my birthday"

"You're so bad Raunak. Today is your birthday and you're telling me now" She fake cried making him smile on the other side of the phone.

"Okay then let me sing a song for you" Divya said and sat down on the bed mattress and started singing. While Raunak was enjoying her voice closing his eyes.

"Happy Birthday To You. Happy birthday to you . Happy birthday dear Raunak. Happy birthday to you. " She clapped after finishing and Raunak was feeling so happy internally.