29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

In the evening, everyone went to their respective rooms to get ready for the function and Puja.

Divya dragged Rehana with her to her room.
"Divya…  I'm not going to wear it" Rehana said, coming out from the washroom, changing into the dress Aadya had sent.

"My goodness Rooh you're looking so beautiful" Divya said, twirling Rehana, holding her hands.

"But it's too revealing from the back see" She turned her back to Divya.

"No it's not. You're looking perfect and trust me black is totally your colour. " Divya said, tying the knot of her blouse threads.

Aadya has sent a total of four dresses, for the girls. Hiya chose the pastel pink lehenga while Divya chose for herself the red one and for Rehana the black colour, leaving the yellow one aside.

Rehana's dress was so magnificent with stone work and heavy embroidered border, the shiny black colour was suiting her white delicate skin. The blouse has three threads to make it tight around one's frame, with a V shape neckline. Not so deep, not so up. Just perfect.

"You're looking so gorgeous. Red is your colour trust me" Rehana said, as the same way Divya said to her and the girls giggled.

"I know right. Everyone says, red is my colour. " Divya was examining her looks for the last time, in the mirror and a smile kept on her lips. The lehenga is so beautiful and shining with the glossy red colour. The blouse had a single thread at the end and it was sleeveless. She draped her dupatta around her hands, instead of keeping it on her shoulder or neck. While Rehana draped it around her neck.

Divya left her long hair open and Rehana touched the length.

"Divi your hair is so beautiful. '' She exclaimed and Divya smiled.

" Let's go to Hiya di's room" Divya said and both the girls rushed to check on Hiya.

"We're coming inside Hiya di" Rehana said before entering while Divya already went inside.

"Wow you two are looking so beautiful" Hiya said, eyeing the duo who entered inside her room.

"Di…  you're looking like barbie" Rehana said and helped Divya to make Hiya's  dupatta perfectly and then placed it on her left shoulder.

"I agree."

"Maasi knows well our choices"

"Yes.she is the best when it comes to dressing senses"

"I just want to meet her once"

"I just want everything to be alright someday" Hiya said with hope in her eyes.

"Let's go your husband is coming soon" Divya said and earned a smack on her arms from Hiya.

~♥~

"Come Meera ji, come Vihaan"