15|➴Blooming➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Arey Ayaan beta come come" Suhani's mother opened the door when the doorbell rang and he walked inside.
Walking inside his eyes were searching for her glimpse.

Isn't it strange the way he was feeling for her?

He even brought some food for her along with chocolates and pastries and the cookies Rehana and Divya made at home. But where is madam for whom he bought all this along?

"You sit here, I'm calling Suhani. She is having a shower"  Lekha said with an over-coated sugary smile.

"Aunty, please call Ishani too."
Lekha looked at him with a suspicious gaze and Ayaan mentally facepalmed.

"Actually I especially came here to give her some notes. Ahhh actually Ishani asked to badi maa and she asked me to hand it to her, afterall she is Suhani's sister"
Ayaan made a perfect excuse and Lekha smiled at the mention of Suhani.

"Okay"

Ayaan was tapping his feet impatiently on the floor, becoming anxious to see her.

What is happening to you Ayaan?

I don't know, I seriously don't know.

Hmm hmm

Shut up, don't tease the fuck of me

Hmm hmm you naughty boy

I said shut up

"Huh"

He was having a conversation with himself when Ishani came there and heard him saying 'shut up'.

Ayaan raised his face and smiled at her. Finally his heartbeat decreased the pace and back to it's normal rhythm.

"Ayaan bhai you here"

Ayaan facepalmed and wiped his face with both his palms.

Great great great Ayaan Singh Suryavanshi.

Shut up you fucked up mind.

"First of all stop calling me Bhai, Ishani" Ayaan said rubbing his forehead and Ishani pouted.

"When I called you jiju you got upset now I'm calling you bhai you're getting upset. What should I call you then?"

"With my name. Yes, with my name." Ayaan glared and her pout vanished immediately.

"But it's wrong to address you by your name because you're older than me"

"How much older? Am I looking 50 or 60 to you? Or even more old?" Ayaan asked getting irritated

"No no I mean…"

"Stop your mean and tell me why you didn't come to college?"

Ishani lowered her eyes to her lap and started playing with her finger.