12|➴Case Filed➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Let's start...

"Where is Hiya?" Maheen asked Samaira, when she came out from Hiya's room the next morning.

"She doesn't want to come," Samaira sighed.

"Someone is with her right?" Dev asked and sat down on his chair.

"Hmm. Yuvaan bhaiya went to see her" Samaira also sat down beside her husband while Rehana served everyone the breakfast.

Everyone's faces are gloomy. What happened yesterday scratched their old wounds. Avantika were crying the whole night imagining the mental torture she was facing right now.

How easy for them to ruin someone's peace, dignity in a chance. But it took years to heal those wounds for the one who has gone through.

"Hiya di didn't even talk with us yesternight" Rehana said and Divya nodded, agreeing with her.

"She is upset. It'll take time beta.You two take care of yourselves.  We're here. Just do tell us beforehand, not after the incidents so that we can take some steps." Maheen said and both the girls nodded their heads.

It's just one day and Divya was already missing Raunak a lot. Last night before going to Hiya's room to sleep with her, she called Raunak two times, but the call went to voicemail. So she left some messages but his seen Status showing it was one day ago.

It's Sunday so everyone will be home except Maheen, Yuvaan and maybe Ayaan. So they're having their breakfast.

~○~

"Bade papa" Hiya raised her face from her knees to look at the person who came after Her chachi left.

"What happened ? You're crying again?" Yuvaan sat down beside her on the bed and caressed her hair .

"I'm not feeling well, bade papa. You go and have your breakfast." Hiya tried to smile but failed. It was so hard for her to act in front of her bade papa.

"Agar beti bhooka rahe ho to baap kaise khana khayega?"

(If the daughter is starving, how will the father eat food?)
Hiya's lips trembled and she hugged Yuvaan. Cried in his embrace while Yuvaan let her cry so that she could feel light.

"Apne mana Kiya uske khilaf koi bhi step lene se warna apke badi maa to bahut gusse mein the."

(You made up your mind not to take any step against him, otherwise your badi maa was so angry)

"I know. Ayaan bhai and Abhi bhai were also angry with me. But I really don't want to drag the matter."

"Because it'll drag Vihaan too?"

Hiya raised her face from Yuvaan's embrace and nodded her head.

"He warned me about his brother. Told me what would be the consequences. But I was so blindly in love with Prem that I didn't even see he was just behind my…"  she couldn't complete her sentence as more tears fell down.