52|➴Birthday Night➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

hashhh… .  I'm so tired bhai” Ayaan said, throwing himself on the bed while Abhimaan looked at him through the mirror, removing the wrist watch and placing it on the mirror table.

“How is everything going in the hospital?”

“Good. It's getting tiring and after returning it'll be more tiring to manage the gap of these three days.”

Ayaan sat on the bed and yawned. Whereas Abhimaan opened his shirt buttons then picked some tee from the luggage.

“You should take a little nap, Ayaan. I'm going to get fresh”

Bhai…  can I say one thing?” Ayaan gained Abhimaan's attention and when he looked at him, asking him to continue, Ayaan cleared his throat before saying.

“Please fix everything with Rehana. I know it's your  and her place to decide but please bhai. I've seen how much hurt she was when you're taunting her.”

“What do you think, Ayaan? I am heartless? I don't love her?”

“I know bhai. I know you love her that's why I'm asking you to sort out everything. Neither I can see you hurt nor her”

“everything will be fine Ayaan. Don't worry” Abhimaan patted Ayaan's shoulder and went inside the washroom while Ayaan sighed hard. And decided to talk with Ishani for some time, so that the sleepiness will be gone.

~♥~

“Ishani…  you're looking sleepy. Please take a rest” Divya said while helping Rehana to unpack the things. Whereas they made Ishani sit down on the bed and doing their work.

“I'm doing nothing Divya di. You two are not letting me to work with you and now asking me to sleep.”

“It's okay. You're the youngest one among us.” Rehana said with a smile and Divya too joined her by saying “So chalta hai” three of them laughed out.

They three were busy laughing and talking when Ishani's phone started ringing.

She looked at thr caller id then in front of her to the girls who were giving her naughty smirk and Ishanu felt her cheeks and ears were getting hot.

She picked up the call, biting her lips shyly “hello”

“What are you doing?” Came Ayaan's impatient voice.

“I'm…  I am talking with Rehana di and Divya di

Ahhh…  I miss you Ishu” Ishani's eyes widened hearing the lovely nickname her husband has given her and then at Rehana and Divya who were giggling.

“Hello? Ishu, are you listening?” Ayaan asked further when he didn't get any reply from Ishani.

Divya snatched the phone from Ishani who hid her face blushing face in the pillow and then at Rehana's lap, who's sitting beside her.