49|➴The Car Fun➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧After so many weeks I'm here again with a new update for you all

After so many weeks I'm here again with a new update for you all.
Hope you are doing well.
I'm also doing good.
To inform you all.... The theory exams are done only practical and skill paper exams are left, so thought to update a chapter.
And here it is.
Shower your love.

Everyone was waiting for the one person at the main gate, so that they could leave for their trip. But it seems he's willing to come late today.

“Abhimaan naraz hai mujhse isiliye sayad jana nhi chahte sath mein” Rehana said lowering her eyes and Maheen held her hand.

“He is okay, trust me. I've talked with him. He is just having fun with your restlessness.” Maheen smiled but Rehana couldn't.

“Exactly. I know this men's community.. They're so dramatic. If you give them so much importance they will sit over your head. Stop worrying about him and you will see that he is running behind you for your love. Speaking with experience Rehana baby” Samaira said and chuckled at the end.

Dev felt offended, realising she was dedicating all this to him indirectly.
“Let us just land there Sam baby. I think you need punishment just like I used to give you years back” He mumbled in Samaira's ear , who threw a punch on his stomach, making him groan. And everyone laughed 

“They're used to be a chaotic couple,” Yuvaan shook his head.

“They still are Yuvaan” Maheen too joined to tease Samaira and Dev.

“Why am I so excited about the trip, Ayaan?” Ishani whispered near Ayaan's ear excitedly. Who turned his head to look at his wife, who's jumping in happiness like a kid.

“Because we're going together” Ayaan winked and Ishani's eyes widened.

“You promised for no hanky panky until I get a job” Ishani nudges Ayaan, who bites his inner cheeks and goes on teasing her more.

“What if I can't control myself? Also some day we've to submit ourselves to each other. So the sooner the better na Ishu”

Ishani whined and stomped her foot, making him chuckle.

They all settled inside the car as they saw Abhimaan's car entering the main gate of the villa.
Driver will accompany them to the airport.

“Finally…  you're here Abhi'' Maheen said, shaking her head at her son, who shrugged and moved his eyes to find his wife.

“Where will I sit?” Abhinaan asked when no one asked him to come inside.

“Oh…  so you remember that you also are going with us” Yuvaan mocked and Dev chuckled but seeing glares in his way from his wife, his elder brother and his Mahi, he shut down his mouth, and put his finger over his lips.