46| ➴Mistrust➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Abhi” In Abhimaan's arms she mumbled and clutched on his wrist which were holding her hands.

“Rehana…  yes, your Abhi see” Hearing her deep whispering mumble he got alerted and looked down at her sleeping frame.

Her eyes were still closed and lips were wobbling. Abhimaan caressed her cheeks lovingly when a lone tear made its way from her closed eyes to her cheeks.

“Shhh…  see baby I'm here with you. Rooh get up Rooh. I can not see you like this. You have to get up and argue with me like you always do. You have to answer all my questions. Rooh” Abhimaan's eyes also betrayed and tears fell down from his eyes too.

“You are making me cry Rehana. Get up now” He tried to say in a rough voice but it came out as pleading.

“Abhimaan” Finally she tried to open her eyes slowly slowly, as her vision came with the light in her room, she closed her eyes again and groaned.

“Are you having a problem with the light Rooh?” he asked when she nodded her head, closing her eyes more tightly.

“Okay” Abhimaan switched off all the lights and just left the orange fluorescent bulb.

When she realised that all the lights were off she opened her lashes and found him leaning to her. All tensed and worried.
Hair was messy, eyes looked tired and bloodshot red. She gulped at his features and forwarded her hand to touch his face.

When Abhimaam felt her palms palming her cheeks, he held her soft hands in between his and kissed the inside skin, followed by her knuckles and fingertips.

She smiled, feeling ticklish as his little unshaved beard was poking on her skin.

“Are you hungry?” He asked, looking at her face, not wanting to look at her eyes.

“Hmm” she replied, frowning when he didn't raise his face. She got it, her secret was out.

Rehana gulped when she saw Abhimaan getting up from the bed, leaving her side and going out of the room, only to come with food plates in his hand.

They didn't utter a single word while Abhimaan made her eat the food and juice one by one. And like the obedient child she was in her childhood, she chewed and gulped them.

When he was done feeding her, she hold his hand and hugged Abhimaan tightly, burying her face into his chest.

“I am sorry.”

“What are you sorry for Rooh?” Abhimaan tried to talk casually. It was hurting him like hell. The truth was bitter than this three years separation with his wife.

“I'm sorry for everything”

“You didn't do anything Rehana” Rehana cried more hearing him, as she realised Abhimaan was trying to avoid her health status after knowing everything.