38|➴Another Love Proposal➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Raunak got a message from Divya early in the morning and went there to the basketball ground of their university campus. When he reached there he didn't find anyone. Not even Divya.

He was searching for her inside the court in the dark as all the lights were off when he entered but he startled for a moment when the light got on and he heard her voice over the sound box.

“Raunak”

“Divya” He whispered softly with a rapidly beating heart and looked here and there to find her glimpse.

“Do you remember the day we met for the first time after the cafe you saved me from Ankush's poor flirting?”

Raunak chuckled at hearing her and nodded his head.
“Yes I do remember”

“From the very first day, at our meeting we became so comfortable with each other. You become a part of my life as if we're together forever.”

“Please come in front of me Divya”

“Let me say more Raunak. I think if I miss today's chance then I'll never be able to say the things to you I want to say.”

“I want to see you Divya”

“I'm here Raunak. I'm with you. I'll be with you forever if you let me to stay”

“I want you to stay with me, by my side for forever Divi”

“Raunak in such a short period of time you became a special person in my life”

“For me you too Divi”

“I've prepared myself from so long for this day Raunak when I'll be expressing my genuine feelings for you”

“Divya… .. Please come near me Divya. I don't want anything except to see you from close” Raunak was feeling so guilty inside his heart as he was going to break the pure bond between them by playing with her. But damn his heart. He loves this girl so much.

Again the light got off and he sucked on his lips feeling devastated.

“I love you Raunak” he heard the whisper voice and then looked down to find she was on her knees, holding a rose for him with nervousness and a smile on her lips.

He was on the verge of crying as according to his plan, he's going to hurt her the most. Whom he loves the most.

“I want you as my partner in every sense Raunak. I want to stay by your side. I want you as my companion. I want you to kiss me everyday. I love you Raunak. I love you so much. Maybe I'm not perfect, many times I'm childish. Maybe sometime you'll also be frustrated about me. But please…” Raunak didn't let her complete what she saw saying and hold her hands to make her stand on her feet.