4| ➴Divya's new friend➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Divya" Rehana hissed in annoyance as Divya was taking more than usual time to get ready.

"I'm ready m'lady I'm ready" Divya sprung out from her room and bowed in front of Rehana.

"You're becoming such an annoying Divi. I'm waiting here for you for fifteen minutes." Rehana said as both the girls made their way out of the house.

"Sorry na babe" Divya pulled Rehana's cheek and she slapped on her arm.

"Abhi bhai you?" Divya asked in surprise and slightly horror seeing Abhimaan standing with car keys.

"Yes Mohan bhaiya is on leave for one week so mom told me to drop you and pick you up from university" Abhimaan said and opened the passenger door for them.

Divya gulped hard and looked at equally shocked Rehana.

"Okay let's go Rehana" Divya tugged on Rehana's arm and both the girls went inside.

Abhimaan pulled the engine and drove to their university.

~○~

"Wait for me here okay" Abhimaan sternly said to the girls who nodded their heads.

"Go and take care" Abhimaan continued and waved them off.

He was looking at the slightly shorter girl than Divya walking and talking. The smile was constant on her lips whenever she spoke.

He started noticing every freaking thing about her. How she talks, how she bites her lips in nervousness, how she smiles when she is around Divya or Hiya. Her dressing sense, her choice of colours, everything.

~○~

"yeh badi maa ne Abhi bhai ko kyun keh diya yeh sab karne ko?"

(Why badi maa has given the task to Abhi bhai?) Divya groaned and stomped her foot angrily

"Kyun kya musibat ho gaya isme?"

(Why? What happened ?)

Divya realised she was with the most innocent girl in the world.

Sighing Divya replied

"He will never even allow us to eat burger and pizza after class" Divya said and Rehana looked at her with a sad pout.

"Really?"