48|➴Conversations➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧⚠Longest Chapter⚠It took me 5 hours to write the chapter

・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
⚠Longest Chapter⚠
It took me 5 hours to write the chapter. And I tried very hard to include the four couples conversations equally.
And this time I want to be selfish and asking for votes 300 and comment 100+
Only 300 votes and 100+ and there will be the next update on Thursday either let's wait for next weekend.

“Abhimaan” With a rapidly beating hurt and fear in mind she stepped inside Abhimaan's room, with his favourite cappuccino, which she herself prepared for him.

Closing the door behind her she took steps inside, the more she was entering inside the more she was feeling scared. Gulping she looked at her right side from where a coughing sound came and she found smoke in the air.

“yeh laye the apke liye”
(I've brought this for you)

She bit on her lips seeing him like this, lost in his thoughts, leaning his head on the swing headrest. And eyes closed with a cigarette in between his forefinger and thumb.

She was gulping his dangerous features when he was going to inhale the cigarette but she held his wrist, making him open his eyes and look at her.

“Please do not smoke” Hearing her pleading voice, Abhimaan freed his hand from her hold and threw the half burned cigarette on the ashtray.

“Andar jao….. Tumhe smoking ka smell acha nhi lagta hai na”
(Go inside…  you don't like the cigarette smell right?”

“Aap bhi chaliye phir andar, hum apke liye aapke cappuccino laye the aapke favourite”
(You too come, I've brought your favourite cappuccino) she smiled, thinking his mood is okay now. But got hurt when she saw, coming inside from the balcony he sat down on the couch with his laptop, ignoring her words and the beverage.

“Mohan bhaiya” He called their maid and asked him to bring some black coffee, which breaks Rehana's hurt.

“Itna naraz hai ki mere banaye hue kuch piyenge bhi nahi?”
(You are so angry that you won't even drink something I have prepared?

“Adat daal rahi hu taki aage chalke takleef na ho”
(I am being habitual, so that it won't cause any problem in future)

“please na kare aisa mere sath…  main maafi maang rahi hu na aapse…  Abhimaan aise naraz na rahein”

Abhimaan kept his laptop aside on the centre table and got up. Holding her arms, he pulled her close to his body and took a look at her from close.

“You always think about you. There is no me in your life, no us, just you you and you. Why are you so selfish Rehana? Why? I asked time from you, you didn't believe me, I asked you to tell me about everything whatever you're keeping inside with you, you avoided. Why Rehana? Why? You don't know how painful those six hours were for me when you went missing. I was finding you like a mad dog. But there you didn't even tell anyone about your condition”