19|➴Peace Out➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I'm so happy for Ayaan bhai. Ishani is such a good girl" Divya said, spreading her arms wide in the air.

"And how do you know that? What if Ishani comes out just like her sister? " Abhimaan said and the girls looked at him angrily.

"What? I'm just stating facts yar" Abhimaan shrugged his shoulders.

"Bhaiya please don't assume things on your own and please do not judge anyone without knowing them" Divya said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Abhimaan angrily.

Abhimaan's gaze shifted to his lady love who was also looking at him just like his sister.

"Exactly. You should not just judge anyone." Rehana said looking straight at Abhimaan's eyes who smiled at her then smirked.

"Divi don't you think the scared kitten got her tongue"

Rehana's eyes widened at his remark and she glared at him while Divya was also shocked how she became so comfortable around Abhimaan.

"Exactly. Rooh what's the matter? "

"Divi" Rehana whined when Divya looked at her with suspicious eyes and Abhimaan chuckled at their childish behaviour.

~•~

"Why are you two giving each other's cold shoulder?" Dev asked the elder couple who were not even looking at each other's eyes.

"Ask your Mahi, Dev. What's her problem? "

"My problem? Seriously Yuvaan?" Maheen snapped back

"Bhabi bhabi please" Samaira holds Maheen's hand to calm down her rising anger.

"Ask your Yuvaan bhaiya, Samaira what's his problem with Ishani?  Why is he so blind that he can't even see the true face of Suhani and her mother? "

"Ishani's mother was also not very good in nature. "

"Please can we not judge the girls based on their mother's?" Dev said and the couple moved their faces to the other side.

"Bhai I agree with whatever Mahi said. Ishani is a beautiful soul both inside and outside. "

"I agree whatever bhabhi and you are saying Dev. But think about Bhaiya also. He was bound by the promise he made to Suhani's grandfather that his granddaughter will be our daughter-in-law. " Samaira said, taking Yuvaan's side.

"So? Ishani is also his granddaughter right? It was not her mistake that she was born. It was clearly her father's and her mother's fault that they crossed the limit and didn't care for his wife and daughter."

"And history will repeat if Ishani becomes Ayaan's wife."

"No it's not the same. What Ishani's father and mother had was pure lust. I'm not here to judge them neither I want to. What my point is that we can give Ishani a better life here. She is good. And the biggest thing is that our Ayaan do like her. That's what matters. "