53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Here comes our princess,” Yuvaan said joyfully, looking at the four coming inside, Divya, Raunak, Dev and Samaira.

Bade papa” Divya picked her dress side and went to hug Yuvaan, who opened his arms for her and collected in his embrace.

“May God bless you Divya” Yuvaan kissed Divya's forehead and she smiled mumbling a thank you to him.

“Just a few more minutes then our Divya will be 24th years oldy” Abhimaan teased, when she went to him and she whined.

“Your wife is too going to be 24 after the next month” Divya twitched her lips annoyingly though she was planning something for these two.

Abhimaan's eyes travelled to his beautiful wife, clad in peach colour gown, which had round neck and sleeveless.

Rehana turned and found he was already looking at her with a soft gaze. She knows, he was mending slowly. She is ready to wait for him to calm down and collect her in his embrace. She missed his presence around her.

“By the way, isn't she looking so beautiful today?” Divya asked, eyeing the duo looking at each other.

Hmm…  she always looks so beautiful” Abhimaan said absentmindedly and the next moment reality hits him and he looked at his younger sister who's controlling her laugh.

“Shut up and go cut the cake” Abhimaan rolled his eyes and Divya stuck out her tongue.

“there is still 2 hours left bhaiya”

“Then go and eat someone else's brain. Spare me” Abhimaan said sarcastically, joining his hand in front of her and she left.

~♥~

“You two are looking so happy tonight,” Divya said, hugging Ishani from behind. As the couple were talking alone, at the side.

“Yes because we are,” Ayaan replied, keeping the empty glass on the glass table.

“And may I know the reason for your happiness? Is it because your wife is looking like an ultimate princess tonight?” Divya asked, coming I'm the front of them and Ishani held her hands.

“No sweetie.. It's because it's my real princess birthday. She has grown up too fast” Ayaan said, tapping Divya’s forehead with his forefinger and Divya rubbed the place.

“this is how you treat your princess?” Divya made a pout, making Ayaan chuckled and pulled her in his embrace.

“I just hope you remain like this forever Divya. I loved this cheerful Divya so much. You're our little princess. And the most precious one”

“Thank you bhai” Divya smiled coming out from the hug and then felt Ishani wrapping her arms around her.

“May God bless you Divya di. I promise I'll protect you” Ishani said, making the brother and sister duo chuckle.