28|➴Invitation➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Hello"

"Hello Meera ji, Namaste. I'm Samaira, Hiya's chachi"

"Oh yes yes, Samaira ji. Namaste. Hope you all are doing good"

"Ahh yes. We all are fine. What about you and Vihaan? " Samaira looked at her right side and found Maheen was giggling.

"He is also doing good Samaira ji. Went to college as always. "

"But today is Diwali.."

"Yeah I know but he said some urgent work comes up"

"Ohh. Bhabi wants to talk with you"

Maheen glared at Samaira, who shrugged her shoulders and gave her the phone.

Maheen coughed and inhaled deep breaths before speaking.
"Hello Meera ji"

"Hello Maheen ji. Hope you are fine"

"Yes Meera ji yes. Actually we call you to invite you two in our place"

"For diwali? "

"Yes. As usual, like every year Dev, my devar, organised a party for diwali. And you two are our family members now."

Maheen looked over her shoulder and Samaira gave her thumbs up. In which Maheen smiled at her and continued talking with Meera for some more time.

"Please do visit. We were thinking of getting the aarti performed by both of them today. Vihaan and Hiya, you know as a married couple it's their first diwali. " Samaira said, taking the phone from Maheen's hand when a call popped up on her phone.

"Sure Samaira ji. "

"Ji namaste"

~♥~

"Hash…  One thing is done. There is still one more work left to do" Samaira said, sitting on the couch and pulled Maheen beside her.

Maheen laughed and hugged Samaira.
"Yuvaan will call Harsh"

"Thank god. "

"I'm missing Heer today so much," Maheen said, coming out from the hug and kissing Samaira's cheek.

"Me too bhabi. I did miss her and Adi bhai so much." Samaira said, kissing the back of Maheen's palm.

"Hum dono hi Adi ko itne miss kar rahe hai jabki humare interaction to kitna kam hua karta tha usse. To socho Yuvaan aur Dev, undono bhai pe kya bitti hogi har roz"
(We both are missing Adi so much even though our interaction with him has reduced to a minimum. Just think, Yuvaan and Dev, What must they feel every day?)