11|➴Angry➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Rehana" Maheen gasped when she saw Rehana was falling but sighed in relief and thanked God.
"Rehana" his voice didn't let her close her eyes.

Abhimaan lifted her in his arms and placed on the bed.

Maheen went to another side and rubbed her palm.
"I'm okay mumma." Came her small whisper and a smile which definitely didn't reach her eyes. .

Her eyes went to her right side where Abhimaan was standing. She lowered her eyes when she understoodunderstood, He heard everything.

"Abhi, we can explain" Maheen tried to speak when his eyes didn't leave Rehana for a nanosecond.

"No mom. You explained everything very well to your Rehana. I don't need any explanation. I just need confirmation"

Maheen and Rehana looked at him with confusion.

"What confirmation? Are you going to Divo…"

"Kabhi nahi"
(Never ever) Abhimaan didn't let Maheen complete her sentence.

"Tell her to not even think about it. I don't want to listen the divorce word ever from her mouth"

Maheen smiled at his possessiveness. "You two talk. I'm leaving"

"Mumma" Rehana holds Maheen's hand, being frightened to stay with him alone.

"I won't eat you Rehana" Abhimaan's hard voice reached her ears and she gulped, pouting at Maheen.

Maheen kissed her forehead "You both need to talk"

Maheen patted Abhimaan's shoulder and glared at him. "Don't frighten her."

Abhimaan went to close the door after his mother left and picked the tulips from the study table.

Rehana straightened on the bed and looked at him, sitting in front of her.

"So my wife, how have you been?"

Rehana blushed at how he mentioned her.
Rehana shook her head and bit on her bottom lips to prevent the smile.
"What? Is she not okay?" Abhimaan released her bottom lips from the teeth hold and traced his thumbpad.

Rehana looked at him and saw he was already looking at her.
"I didn't remember the girl I married three years back. I didn't remember her name, how she looks and whatever. But I do remember her eyes. Those wide set eyes, long lashes they're same as yours. I was so sure I knew you. I know these eyes. I know them before I know you, before I know her. I fall for these eyes of yours before I fall for you. I feel so close to you, when I look into your eyes. I was getting insane and was thinking of a way. But Nanajaan called me yesterday to congratulate me and asked me about you. I was confused why he was asking about her to me? I asked him about the matter. He was also shocked like me but later he described everything."