60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I think you all guessed it right. She is pregnant. But for 100 percent confirmation we took her blood sample. Don't worry everything will be okay. And congratulations to all of you for the promotion you'll be getting" Doctor Madhuri said smilingly to the family members who were at Rehana's room.

"Thank you so much Dr. Madhuri for coming here in between your busy schedule" Yuvaan said coming in front of her.

"Dr. Yuvaan. Stop thanking me. It's my job to attend my patients. But to thank me you can give me a treat" The lady said and everyone chuckled.

"Sure. Dr. Madhuri"

"Reports will be delivered here within five hours" She said getting up from the chair and Ayaan came forward to carry her briefcase.

"When is your turn young man?" Madhuri asked Ayaan while he and Ishani both felt shy. And lowered their heads.

"Let the new baby come, then I'll think about mine" Ayaan replied looking at the blushing face of Ishani, while his ears were also becoming red.

Everyone laughed hearing Ayaan and he left with Madhuri to show her the door.

"I can't believe... I'm going to be bua soon" Divya chirped in joy and said dreamily.

"Me too Divya... he or she will be running everywhere in the house in just a few months" Hiya hugged Divya and both the sisters squealed in joy.

"Where is Abhimaan?" Yuvaan asked not to find Abhimaan in the entire room, while Maheen sat beside the unconscious Rehana and caressed her head.

"I think he is outside bade papa" Hiya replied to which Yuvaan shook his head.

"Rehana was so scared of telling Abhimaan, about the pregnancy" Trisha whispered into her husband's ears, who looked at her confusingly.

"It's unplanned. Also they're not even recognized socially as husband and wife. Rehana was so freaked about everything. That what will be Abhimaan's reaction, how he'll be taking the news"

"He is okay I guess. But surprised too... as you said it's unplanned" Mayank shrugged his shoulder and went to check on Prem who's with her would-be chachi, eating pastries.

"We should also leave now Samaira ji" Meera said, gaining everyone's attention as they came down to the Hall.

Samaira was just going to say something but Divya stopped her "no... aunty why so soon. Let's watch something together" She said with a nervous smile and Raunak mentally facepalmed at the idea she had given to Vihaan to meet Hiya secretly.

Divya pinched Raunak's hand and he glared at her. Then she rolled her eyes and indicated to him to say what she has asked him to.

"Yes aunty... let's eat and watch something together." Raunak held Meera's shoulder from behind and pushed her towards the couch, making her sit comfortably and he took a sigh of relief.