35|➴Clearence➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“What are you doing?” Abhimaan asked to come inside Rehana's room and found all the accessories and every stitching instrument scattered all over the room. And there madam was sitting in the middle of the scattered pieces reading something from her book.

Aap?
(You?)

Haan main. Per yeh aap kya halat bana ke rakhe hai apne room ke?
(Yes, me. But what have you done with your room?)

Abhimaan asked with a horrified expression and Rehana giggled looking at his face.

“I was making something for Ishani.”

“For Ishani?”

Rehana got up from the floor and was looking from where to start the cleaning when Abhimaan lifted her up by her waist and brought her out from the mess.

“You're such a messy person” He said, putting her down on her feet. And then seated himself on the bed.
Rehana made a pout as he called her messy but then looked over the room.

While Abhimaan chuckled and holding her wrist he pulled her close, making her sit on his thighs.

“What are you making for Ishani?” Abhimaan asked, tucking a hair strand behind her ears while she garlanded her arms around his neck and replied “A dupatta

“A dupatta?” he asked, raising his face to look at her and she smiled widely.

“Yes, I want to give her the dupatta at their engagement ceremony.” Abhimaan smiled at her cuteness then nuzzled his nose with her making her giggle.

She moves her hips in the process of his nuzzling and her giggling, and Abhimaan felt the raw attraction to make love to her.
In a swift motion He made her lay on the bed and came over to her. While her eyes widened.

“Wh…  what are you doing? The door is open”

“I don't care. For just now I want to taste you so badly” He mumbled aje breathed over her collarbone and sucked deeply. While her palms fisted on his hair and a soft moan escaped from her lips.

She felt a chain of kisses from her collarbone to upwards to her cheeks, followed by her eyes and at last captured her lips. His lips were syncing along with her while his palm was caressing her waist and another one was pinning her left hand over her head.
He was kissing her as if there is no tomorrow and he won't get any chance to ravish the sweet little soft lips of her.
She is so young for him. She can't even match his pace. How would she react when he thrust inside her? Damn his dirty mind. She needs time to understand everything one by one. One heat of the moment can lead to a big loss and he doesn't want this. He wants to go slow with her and enjoy her every reaction, be it her crying for him, be it her happiness because of him or anyone else for his family. Be it her success. He wants to witness everything. But slowly….