23|➴Togetherness➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Ayaan and Abhimaan looked at each other confusingly when Divya said and entered with a straight face.

"What do you mean? " Ayaan asked, keeping the food tray aside on the centre table, then again made himself comfortable on Hiya's bed.

"Yeah. You're blaming Vihaan sir because he did something which you don't like. But did you ever think about what others may be thinking when you choosed Ishani against your family's will?? When Bade papa was asking you not to? "

"Divya" Ayaan glared and Divya smiled sadly with a straight face.

"You and Vihaan sir are doing the same thing. You're trying to pull Ishani out from the hell of her house and Vihaan sir is trying to save Di's life. Then how can he be wrong? And you become right? When you are also doing the same thing then how did you become the right one bhai??"

"Divya calm down" Abhimaan pulled Divya in his embrace and patted her cheeks effectionally to calm down her anger as she cried silently in his embrace.

"Divya, why are you crying, silly girl? For me?? See I'm okay baby please don't cry" Hiya held Divya's hand and squeezed them lightly.

"Ayaan bhai never thinks of others point of view. It's not like I'm supporting what Vihaan sir did in the heat of the moment. But when you're also driving in the same boat do not blame others." Divya said coming out from Abhimaan embrace and looked aside to wipe her tears.

Ayaan got up from the edge of the bed and came towards where Divya was sitting and wiped her tears with the back of her palm.

"Hey Barbie doll see I'm holding my ears" Ayaan said holding his ears, sitting on his knees in front of her with a pout.

Divya moved her face to look at him and smiled seeing him holding ears.
"It's okay. I'm not against you bhai" She pulled Ayaan from the floor and got up too. Then hugged him.
"I do love you three so much. Can't see you in pain. Hiya di's situation is killing me. She is wanting to punish Prem but getting afraid because of Vihaan Sir's reputation in the college along with her. You're in your own dilemma about what you're doing is wrong or right."

"Ummm.... Hiya don't you think our little doll has grown up now" Abhimaan said getting up followed by Hiya and Divya whined, hearing him.

"Exactly bhaiya. She is talking like dadiamma. " Hiya said and everyone laughed.

"Stop you three" Divya said coming out from Ayaan's hug and punched Abhimaan on his stomach lightly, when he fake cried and then hugged Divya tightly.