61|➴First Night➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧⚠️⚠️I) long chapter ahead II) Mature content read at your own risk

⚠️⚠️
I) long chapter ahead
II) Mature content read at your own risk

“Welcome to our home, I know it's not as big as your home back there… .  But I'll try to provide you everything” Vihaan said, holding Hiya's hand. After Meera did their Aarti, to welcome them

Hiya's eyes were misty due to the continuous crying from the moment they left Suryavanshi Villa, after her Vidaai.

~♥~
“This is still your home, you're still our princess and we all are your family. Do not hesitate for once to come here. You're still the little Hiya for us” Yuvaan said, collecting Hiya in his embrace while she was a crying mess.

“Bade papa.. I'm gonna miss you so much” she tightened her grip on Yuvaan's kurta and sobbed more.

Dev came forward and patted her hairs “we all will miss you more than you can think off”  Dev said and Hiya looked at him coming out from Yuvaan's hug.

“Chachu” She cried out more and both the men who're father figures for her from the beginning held her hands and kissed the back of her palms.

“You are our princess. If you ever need anything, we are just a call away” Dev said wiping Hiya's tears from her cheeks while her lips wobbled but she tried to smile.

“Now can we have a moment with our Hiya” Samaira gave a tight lipped smile to Yuvaan and Dev, who wiped their eyes and stood aside, giving Maheen and Samaira space to meet Hiya.

Maheen and Samaira hugged Hiya and she smiled. “Thank you for always being my mother. You too never leave a chance to make me happy. I'll always be so grateful towards you two” Hiya slowly said and Maheen frowned. She broke the hug and cupped Hiya's  cheeks.

“You are calling us, your mother, still you're grateful? Isn't it our responsibility to give you care, love and everything you deserve “

Hiya nodded her head and smiled.
“Be yourself. Don't even think of changing yourself for others.” Samaira said, kissing Hiya's forehead, who broadly smiled at them.

“Where is bhai?” She asked not to find Ayaan anywhere near her.

“Don't know, he was there with Abhimaan a few minutes ago but where has he gone now?” Maheen said and Samaira went to call Hiya's brother.

~♥~
“Please take care of her and yourself too” Abhimaan patted Vihaan's shoulder and hugged him.

“From now on she is my prime responsibility, Abhimaan. Please don't worry. I'll never intentionally make her sad. You can trust me”

“I have full faith in you Vihaan” They broke the hug and smiled at each other.

“Ayaan come here, why are you standing there?” Abhimaan looked at Ayaan, standing at the doorstep and Vihaan turned to see him.