27|➴Comfortable➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"We should invite Vihaan and his mother today" Samaira said in excitement while sipping on her tea.

"Hmmm. You're right. After all they become our family members now. " Dev agreed with his wife, and encircled his left arm around Samaira's shoulder.
Samaira slapped on his arm and he made a sad face.
While the elder couple laughed seeing the chaotic couple back to their terms.

"We should also invite Ishani." Maheen said, looking at Yuvaan to support her this time.

"But I think inviting Ishani alone would create drama. We have to ask Harsh too, to come here"

Maheen smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded her head.

"Mahi bhabi, I think something happened between Abhimaan and Rehana"

Maheen scrunches her brows at her and waits for her to continue.

"What would happen between them? You must be over thinking Sam" Dev said, shrugging his shoulders while Maheen started thinking about Samaira's words. She is right... something is definitely wrong between them. But what?

"No Dev. I'm not over thinking. I've never seen Rehana so upset the way she is nowadays. She even became quite all of a sudden"

"She is quite Sam. She is not like our Divya who'll talk every single second." Dev chuckled.

"Papa" They heard Divya's whining voice and turned to see, she was approaching them with pout.

"Ahhh princess," Dev said, extending his arms.

"Don't princess me, papa. I've heard what you said. " Divya said and twitched her lips, while Dev chuckled.

"Divya. Tell me don't you feel that Rehana is in trouble? " Samaira asked, turning to Divya's side.

"You're right mumma. I think something is wrong with her. I mean she looks so disturbed nowadays. Also yester night when we're talking with Aadya maasi on the video call, I accidentally pressed my knee on her thigh, and she immediately left. Without saying anything. If she was okay then definitely she would argue with me but she just left, and didn't come later. Maasi kept asking about her but"

Divya finished and Maheen's heart skipped the beat, thinking she must be going through some pain. Otherwise, she can never ignore Divya. They're like soul sisters.

"Don't worry Divya and Samaira. I'll talk with her" Maheen tried to smile at the mother-daughter duo.

~♥~

"Are you coming today in the evening? " Ayaan asked, twirling the coke can in his hand, while his gaze was fixed on the person sitting beside him in car passenger seat and chewing the food.