1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

A not so simple morning but bright and shining in sunlight. Santiniketan Villa has got ready like a new bride. The reason for all the decorations, the varieties of aromas of food, is because someone special is coming home today.

A lady with a stethoscope around her neck and bag in her hand, wearing a kurti and straight pants came inside along with a man.

Happiness was dripping from their faces as the couple entered inside.

"Is everything ready?" The man asked to keep his palm over the head of a sweet innocent looking girl, who came to see them hurriedly and handed glass of juice.

"Yes" she replied sweetly keeping her gaze low as usual.

"Aunty who is coming today?" She asked in her most polite voice to the lady who was busy sipping her juice.

"Ahhhh that's a surprise for you my girl" she said and both the couple laughed, making the sweet girl confused.

She nodded her head and left the duo alone to talk.

"Maheen we should tell her about his arrival" The man said, keeping his palm over the lady named Maheen.

"No Yuvaan not now. It's the fruit of her patience, her waits. Don't ruin it by telling soon"

"But the sooner the better."

"Please trust me. Don't tell me as of now. Atleast let Abhimaan come first she will herself get to know."

"As you as my dear wifey" saying the man named Yuvaan kissed on his wife cheek making her red and timid in the middle of the hall.

She nudged him with her elbow while he laughed out.

But their eyes popped up when they heard someone coughing to get their attention.

They turned and found their mother was coming towards them with three musketeers.

"Good morning Mummy," Maheen said, getting up from the couch seeing her mother-in-law.

"Good morning good morning my lovey dovey couple." The old lady teased and sat beside her son.

While the three musketeers make them comfortable on the opposite side of the couch.

Maheen blushed and lowered her gaze while Yuvaan scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"Okay okay no need to play the game shy shy. I know everything." Avantika the head of the Suryavanshi family said, gaining their attention and asked.