31|➴Phone Call➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Abhimaan pushed the door open and looked at the fragile body turning and tossing on the bed. He frowned at first seeing her struggling. But for what?

Just then he realised, she was in her periods, then it must be painful.

He went inside silently and kept the food on the centre table. Way back to the door he looked at her still whimpering and tossing.

Sighing, he went down to his parents room and asked his mother for a hot water bag.

"What are you going to do with it? " Maheen asked, handing the bag to Abhimaan who was standing on the doorstep.

"For Rehana," He replied, taking the bag from his mother's hand and then raising his face to look at her.

"Is everything okay between you two?"

"Yes. After today everything will be more fine mom. Don't worry"

Maheen palmed his one cheek and smiled sadly.
"Just remember one thing, she is already broken from inside. Do not break her more if you can not joint the pieces. She lost her family at a very young stage, when we brought her here, she preserved herself by not talking, staying quiet all day and night. It was Divya and Hiya who tried to bring her from loneliness. She has gone through so much."

Abhimaan held Maheen's hand and kissed the backside of her palm.

"Just be with me mom. I love her. Trust me I'll never do anything to hurt her."

"I know. But the way you behaved yesterday at the breakfast table by telling her maid it's so disrespectful. "

"And I'm sorry about it. I'm ashamed of my behaviour. I should not have said those things to her. "

"I hope you two come back to your old selves."

"Yes mom" Abhimaan smiled and Maheen smiled back patting his shoulder.

"Also…  do inform her that we applied for the marriage registry certificate, it'll be out soon."

"Hmm" Nodding abhimaan left for the kitchen to prepare the hot water bag.

~♥~

"What? " Divya asked confusingly when Raunak didn't say anything, just keep looking at her.

"My diwali gift? Also you said you are going to give me my birthday gift" He said holding her hands and bringing the finger close to his lips.

Divya forgot to take a few breaths as his warm soft lips touched her finger one by one. Her eyes wanted to shut the lashes down but her hearts wanted to see it.

"Will give it tomorrow promise" She said when he intertwined their fingers.

"No, I want it today. Now" He said and looked at her.