63|➴Two Body One Soul➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧Long chapter ⚠️Mature Content Ahead⚠️

Long chapter
⚠️Mature Content Ahead⚠️

“Everything is okay. Her blood parameters are also in good condition. I hope you are keeping check of her mental illness, the other day you told me” Rehana's doctor Mrs. Madhuri said, noting down something on her pad.

“Yes Dr. We talked with Dr. Reddy a few days ago, he also said that she is okay now. And he reduced the doses of her medicine.”

“Also most importantly the thing I want to say is…  you have to be patient around her. In normal cases, the pregnant mother feels excited and tries to be physically active with her partner. Maybe Rehana will too want that within her hormonal changes and you have to take good care of her wishes. You guys can have safe sex until the baby's birth.. But after 7 months of pregnancy it'll be difficult. And please look after her meals” She said with a smile but the couple were blushing as hell at the mention of safe sex.

Rehana held Abhimaan's hand from under the chair and he looked at her. She was a blushing mess. Her cheeks, ears and neck were red.

“Thank you Dr. Madhuri” Abhimaan shook his hand with the Doctor and left.

“So” He said, gripping her hand into his hold.

And she shyly lowered her head, understanding where the matter would go.

“so?”

“We can have sex”

“Shhh…  slow Abhi, everyone might hear us.” Rehana glared at him and he chuckled at her red puffy cheeks.

He pulled her close and her left shoulder touched his right arm. “I am with you. Don't worry. You just need to tell me whatever you are feeling” He said and she smiled nodding her head.

“Should we see mumma and papa in their cabin?” She asked batting her eyelashes to convince him and he agreed to meet their parents before leaving the hospital.

~♥~

“May we come in Dr. Maheen Suryavanshi” Rehana peeked through the ajar door of the glass cabin and Maheen looked up from her laptop.

She smiled, seeing Abhimaan and Rehana at the doorstep and asked them to come inside.

“Rehana, Abhi, come come beta” She got up from her chair and went to welcome her son and daughter in law.

“what are you doing mumma?” Rehana asked, hugging Maheen tightly and she kissed her forehead.

“I was working. How was your check up?” They broke the hug and Maheen caressed Rehana's face lovingly.

“It went well. The doctor said I'm perfectly fit and fine and we can have se…”

Abhimaan stopped Rehana, by covering her mouth with his left palm and she realised what she was going to do.