20|➴Instant Move➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"She is the one right?" A person from the crowd screamed pointing his finger at Hiya, who looked shocked at their expression and then turned her face to look at Vihaan, who was as shocked as she was.

"Yes. The daughter of Suryavanshi's, Hiya. "

"Shame on you girl. Didn't feel ashamed even once while flaunting the honour of your family? "

Hiya's hold tightened around Vihaan's palms, which was holding her hand.

"That's how girls are like her. Shameless creature of the earth. "

"Mind your language"
Vihaan's eyes filled with rage and hatred for the people who're standing there and insulting Hiya. As if only she was in a relationship with Prem. And he was the purest boy.

"See.. Now this girl is making him dance on her fingers too"

One of them said and Vihaan closed his eyes feeling frustrated.

"Sir... "

"It's okay. No need to feel afraid because of them I'm with you Hiya" Vihaan told her and tears made their way from her eyes.

"No one will marry you. No one. Mark my words. Girls like you do not deserve to live in our society. Your place is . .. "

"Bas ab ek aur sabd nhi. Hiya ke khilaf bolne se pehle kya ap sabne Prem ke bareme jana?? Vo kaisa ladka hai? Galti Hiya ki thi. Main manta hu per. Prem ne jo kiya vo kya sahi tha?" Vihaan raised his voice at them and came forward to talk with them face to face.

(Stop this. No more words.. Before saying anything about Hiya, , did you know anything about Prem? What kind of boy is he? She made a mistake, I agree. Was what Prem did right?)

Hiya looked at the person in front of her, who was taking a stand for her. She wondered in which clay God made this man?
He was there when no one came to save her from the monster named Prem. He was the one who tried to fight for her justice but alas...... Mr. Suraj Singhania's source.

Did she ever do any good things that he came here as her saviour??

"They both were in a relationship. Not Hiya alone. Also she did love him but his motive was to ruin her dignity. Why are you all the people insulting her? Just because she is a girl? Then let me tell you, if Hiya is responsible for what happened to her then Prem is the criminal."

The crowds started whispering to themselves when Vihaan and Hiya looked at each other.
"I'm with you. Please don't cry" Vihaan whispered and brought his fingers close to her wet cheeks. Wiping her cheeks with his thumbpad, he noticed she was lost, remaining her eyes at him.

"Hiya" Vihaan called and she hummed in response. He was going to ask something but got interrupted.

"Then why are you two looking at each other like something is between you two?? "