18|➴Fight➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"What are you two talking about? Yuvaan asked, coming towards them with big steps.

Ayaan released the struggling Ishani from his hold. He looked at his family, who were looking at them with confusion and shocking eyes.

"Bhai" Hiya stood beside Yuvaan looking at the duo with a smile.

"I'm with you" Hiya said, side hugging Ishani, who felt awkward around everyone.

Ayaan looked at his badi maa and when he saw the assurance in Maheen's eyes, he confidently looked straight at Yuvaan 's eyes.

"I want to marry Ishani."

"And why so suddenly?" Yuvaan asked, crossing his arms, then continued, "Because of your badi maa? "

Maheen looked at Yuvaan shockingly and waited for Ayaan's answers.

"Of course not Bade papa. Because I want to." Ayaan said and held Ishani's hand, who looked between the duo.

"Please" Ishani mumbled to Ayaan and asked him to stop.

"Shut up" Ayaan tightened his grip around her soft palm and looked at Yuvaan.

"Do not force her Ayaan. Just to make your badi maa happy"

"Yuvaan, will you please stop taunting me? " Maheen stepped forward at them.

"Why? Isn't it your wish to be Ishani Ayaan's wife?"

"Yes. I wanted it at the beginning. But I never forced anyone. Neither Ayaan nor Ishani. Its his wish. "

"Why can't you see Maheen, Ishani can never be fit beside our Ayaan."

"And why did you think so? "

"Because she is.. "

"His father's Illegitimate child? Is she forbidden to be loved? "

"Please don't fight because of me. Please." Ishani joined her palm in front of them to stop them from fighting with tears in her eyes.

"I've seen enough fights between papa and mumma because of me. Please"

Hiya held Ishani's shoulder to support her while she lowered her face to her palms and cried silently.

"Ishani" Maheen hugged Ishani who cried in her embrace.

"Please do not fight because of me badi maa please. I am tired of hearing those words from everyone. Please"

Yuvaan felt guilty for what she was going through right now but he was too bound to his promise.

"No one loves me. Papa does care for me, I know. But except him no one ever did. I know what my mother did was wrong to mumma. I know my father wasn't loyal to his wife. But what's my mistake in all these? When you all started loving me I thought you would stay forever with me. But I was wrong." Ishani broke the hug and wiped her cheeks.

"Thank you for everything" Joining her palms she turned to leave when She felt a pull on her hand and turned to see Ayaan was holding her hand.

"I will not let you go to hell again. "

"You can't rewrite my fate. "

Saying Ishani tried to free her wrist from his hold but he held her hand more tightly. Making her turn towards him.

"I've decided it, Bade papa. If I have to marry someone then it will be only Ishani either I'll never marry anyone."

"What about your bade papa's words to the old man Ayaan?"

"Ishani is also His granddaughter Bade papa. I do not like Suhani. Not even think about her as my wife and all. It's true I do not even love Ishani. But I do like her. She is not like Suhani. I am sure someday I'll fall for her too. She has the quality to be loved by everyone."

Ishani looked at the man who was adamant to make her as his.

"Do whatever you want. I always wished for your well being. Never think differently of you from Abhimaan. You're my son and I do love you Ayaan. If you are comfortable with Ishani. Then it will be Ishani. But I want to ask Ishani only one thing"

Yuvaan shifted his gaze from Ayaan to Ishani.
"Are you okay? Ready to marry him?"

Ishani was perplexed and was finding words to form a sentence.
She wanted to leave the house no matter what.

"I'm okay with Him. But I want to complete my studies"

"Okay. If you're okay and Ayaan is adamant we will think of a way soon." Dev said to lighten the thickness in the air and everyone nodded.

Rehana looked at Abhimaan who was smiling looking at Ayaan, who also smiled at him.

"Ayaan bhai is happy with her"

"He is. He does feel something for Ishani"

"Hmm"

~•~

After doing Aarti one by one everyone went to look after the temple on their own.

While Hiya went to attend a call. As her phone was ringing from the past thirty minutes.

"Yes Pranali"

"Did you see the message board of college? "

"Why what happened? "

"Did you check our union group? "

"No . I didn't get enough time."

"Prem has leaked some of yours and his private pictures where you two were kissing and the video of that day."

"What? " Hiya screamed hearing Pranali and opened the group from her whatsApp.
The phone fell down from her hand and tears made their ways from her eyes.

"No it can't be true. No"

Her legs trembled and she fell down on her knees, and face palmed while crying hard.

"Hiya" She looked up from her palms and found Vihaan was standing there with worriedness on his face.

"He ruined me" Hiya's lips wobbled and she hugged Vihaan's legs.

"He will pay for his deeds please don't cry" He sat down on her level and hugged her frame.

"Oh see…  Here is the girl." Vihaan and Hiya looked ahead and found crowds surrounding them.

"The characterless girl"

Hiya clutched on Vihaan's shirt and looked at the people looking at them, especially at her, in a disgusted gaze.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you enjoyed enough the chapter.
I'm going through some weather changes side effects.
Please do take care of yourself. Don't get sick in this weather.
Next on Sunday or Monday.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay tunedThank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋