10|➴Pain➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

🛑Cautious 🛑
Triggering Scene Ahead. Mention of r@pe, physical torture and hard language. If you're uncomfortable to read please skip the part. Or do not read the first two paragraph. You can read from the third para. Or you can skip.
Skipping one part won't ruin your interest in reading.

Let's Start....

"Stop it before you regret Prem please" Hiya struggled on his hold and cried out loud when his teeth dug into her neck skin. 

"Please stop this Prem please." Hiya pleaded while crying hard when his hands roamed all over her body, without any shame. 

At the moment Prem's hand stopped to slided down her top he felt some pull from his back. 

He raised his face from her neck and saw his brother was standing there, fuming in anger.

~○~ 

Getting out of the car, Vihaan ran inside the house but his heartbeat raced fastly. A loud scream from upstairs and he got it, what could be happening there. 

He made his way to Prem's room and when he reached the scene, boiled his blood. 

His veins popped out from his arms, eyes became bloodshot red and palms fisted. 

He held Prem's hair and he looked at him, pulling him from her by his hair he slapped hard before his eyes went to the scared poor soul on the floor. 

"Hiya look at me Hiya, see I'm Vihaan" Vihaan patted her cheeks, when she was at the moment of passing out but opened her eyes at the familier calming voice. 

"Sir" Hiya's lips wobbled and more tears ran down from her cheeks. 

Vihaan was taken aback when her arms wounded his neck and she cried out burying her face in his chest. 

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry" Hiya mumbled, clutching his shirt. 

"Get out you two. Get out from here" Prem said loudly sitting on his bed. 

"You did so wrong today. Very very wrong Prem. You'll regret" Vihaan said and helped Hiya to get up. 

He picked her shrug and bag from the floor and supported her by holding her back and shoulder.

Hiya didn't look back at Prem and went outside with Vihaan. 

Vihaan made her sit on the couch at the hall and was going, but Hiya held his hand. 

"Please don't leave me alone" came Hiya's small voice. 

Vihaan squeezed her hands "I'm here with you Hiya. Don't worry" 

Hiya nodded her head and wore her shrug when Vihaan left for the kitchen.

"Here take this" 

Hiya took the glass and gulped down the water in one go.