33|➴Scolding➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Where were you last night Divya?” Samaira asked as soon as Divya came down the next morning for breakfast.

Mummavo i went to my friends place”

“Why without telling us?”

Divya's heart started beating in 2x speed and she looked at Rehana for her rescue, when Rehana understood her request and cleared her throat.

Chachi she did inform me before leaving”

Everyone's gaze now shifted from Divya to Rehana. Abhimaan too looked at her, lifting his brows.

“Are you telling the truth? Or you're saying this just to save her, being Divi's Rooh baby?”

“I'm telling the truth, Chachi. Why would I lie? She did tell me yesterday that she'll be leaving for her friend's place. And it was my mistake that I forgot to inform you all. Please do not scold her. It's my fault, my carelessness that I forgot to tell you all.” Rehana looked down and Divya cried internally for Rehana.

Mumma…  why are you making a fuss about it? Please stop…”

“Just shut up,” Samaira snapped at Divya. Who looked at her mother with hurt in her eyes.

“Samaira, why are you scolding her?” Dev asked getting up from his chair and went to his daughter.

“I hate her papa” Saying Divya left the breakfast table.

“There was no need to scold her like that Sam.”

Ser pe mat chadao use Dev. She needs to behave mature now.”

“Do not start now” Dev too left the hall leaving a frustrated Samaira.

Rehana got up from her chair and went to samaira.

“I'm sorry  , I'm sorry chachi. Please.” Rehana sat on the floor in front of samaira.

“Please don't feel sorry Rehana. You didn't do anything wrong.”

“It was my fault that I forgot.”

“you too were tired yesternight Rehanna. Please don't say sorry. Tell me how are your palms now?” Samaira cupped her cheeks.

“it's healing “

“that's great”

And with this the environment of the breakfast table turned bitter.
Dev went to Divya's room as she left crying without having anything.

“Divya” When he found the door was open he went inside and saw Divya was sobbing, burying her face into the pillow and hugging her knees.

“Divya my princess, why are you crying?” Dev sat beside her on the bed and she looked up at him.